Mawrick

VW Corrado takes on the new RS6 - Autobahn :)

I really need to stop reading these posts, saying that the old Audi bus did keep up with new GSXR600 at the weekend much to the riders dismay.

I reckon that VR is probably standard - mines easily that quick. Might have a BMC on it :lol:

looks like some serious work has gone on there. The modified bumper actually doesn't look too bad, interesting choice of indicators too...

Actually found the owner of the C and got in touch with him.

Spec of the car last year:

563PS and 620NM by 1230kg

More info about the car in german is here:

http://vr6turbo.net/

well found!!!

now that is a build that i want to read in detail :D

Have to correct my earlier comments, as he had done a bit more watching on the video - and found out it must be a different C then the one I mentioned above, as his have a black backdoor with white spoiler..........but yea guess we can conclude it have to be a VRT ? :)

VRT crew! Awesome vid, i had a very nice race with a RS4 couple years ago, he had 2 passengers though which give me the edge, but mine is the lowest bhp VRT in the land i think :lol:

awesome love cars like this :) remember going out in crazy dave's motor and it pushed me sooooo back in the seat i was sat in the boot by the end!!!!!

Edited by Chris Langdon

Perfect fodder to wind up friends who've recently ditched VW's for crazy powered Audi S & RS models.

​Thanks to the OP.

Perfect fodder to wind up friends who've recently ditched VW's for crazy powered Audi S & RS models.

Like me.....

Like me.....

Did you ever come across any RS Audi's when you had your VRT? Oh and what was the outcome?

Nope, very few encounters which was frustrating. I dont think there would be a lot on it with my RS4, the Corrado had roughly 370bhp the RS has 470bhp.

Totally different cars. Feel safer doing it in the Audi mind you, well I will when I get me bigger calipers fitted.