Southie

Corrado Heat Shield Hood Liner (New Group Buy)

I've heard of these new laws regarding dangerous goods. Lady asked me if the stuff I was posting was anything on the list. I said "no. Its just a pipe bomb"

Not sure if anyone else had this problem yet but Transair that sell the spray on adhesive recommended called yesterday to tell me Royal Mail have destroyed the adhesive as it is dangerous goods!! They are looking into couriers that will carry it for them but in the meantime cancelled my order.

Where in Scotland are you, I have a new tin you could come and use what you need

if anyone is interested I have mint set of used ORIGINAL heat shield hood liner for late hood 4 sale (2 years old)

pics for request

pm me if interested

Where in Scotland are you, I have a new tin you could come and use what you need

Thanks buddy - really thank you. I am up in Aberdeen - and got some contact adhesive already will so the job fine.

Thanks buddy - really thank you. I am up in Aberdeen - and got some contact adhesive already will so the job fine.

No problem, glad you got sorted

So I'm just in from finally getting around to applying this to my bonnet, but uh... I'll let the picture do the talking:

corrado-bonnet-liner-missing.jpg

It's the wrong shape? Is anybody else's like this?

Huh, weird. I wonder why they did that? Still, the replacement foam isn't 100% right; it needs a bit cut out above where the bonnet stand goes. The piece on the other side has it, but not above it.

If there are any left, or if there is enough interest in another GB, I'd like a VR one without emblem too please!

Unfortunately this ended April last year... But I could start a new group buy is there is enough interest ?

I was just wondering the same as well? - There is a Transair shop @ Gloucester Airport so was going to suggest that I get the 3M Spray Adhesive in bulk from them and then include that in the price - Carriage would be slightly more, perhaps around £10.00, because it would have to go (hidden) in a parcel by TNT or similar?

Ian.