g60 jack

2 vip tickets to see the who in birmingham

Date of show is friday 29th june.... doors open st 6:30 i think

---------- Post added at 1:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:10 PM ----------

The tickets are emerald vip tickets, which gets you "the who" merchandise, signed lithiograph, seats close to the stage and vip parking and entrance (skips the ques)

They cost me £245 each..... will let the pair go for £400 bargain

---------- Post added at 1:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:15 PM ----------

Friday 28th *

Why would anybody give money to someone who is still signing the sex register for obscene kiddie photos is beyond me !

Got any Gary Glitter tickets ? lol

Thats a pathetic statement to make.

You don't like them fine but dont drag that kinda crap into a sale thread.

Why would anybody give money to someone who is still signing the sex register for obscene kiddie photos is beyond me !

Got any Gary Glitter tickets ? lol

Who wouldn't want to see the who live!!....wtf

Mate the who are legends... real music, and pete townsend wasnt convicted for ****, so if you dont want them i will kindly ask you to get the **** off the thread....

I'm gonna see them again on the 18th in sheffield and if i had the money i'd have these too. Seen them 6 times now and have seen the Quadrophenia show at the Royal Albert Hall and it is a truly fantastic show.

Cant wait to see it again.

:)

I was supposed to go when they are on in Manchester , my mate got two tickets , sadly I can't go now . One of the bands you have to see before you pop ya clogs .

Well i didnt sell them and we went last night..... was amazing have some good photos and videos... was 5rows from the stage :)

If you vetoed every great artist who had had naughty thoughts or had done something you did not approve of, you would end up with not a lot of entertainment and pleasure in your life.

I've seen them 3 times. First was in 1975 at Celtic Park, Glasgow. I think it was a "football stadium" tour - and they were at Charlton, too. First appearance of lasers - reaching into the night skies to "Won't get fooled again", etc. - unforgettable.

We did not know we were to lose Alex Harvey so soon, so it was great to know we had seen him in performance, too.

Edited by craigowl