jontykint

The first pics of my new '95 Aqua BLue Pearl VR6

Hi there, posted in the newbies hello section last week and was chastised for having zero pics and therefore a useless thread!!

So I thought I best get some on!

Got the car up home yesterday, just! as the near side brake seized on and nearly rattled the wheel out the window! The previous owner and I ut this down to it not being driven for 2 months, and because the seller is a top bloke, he has offered to pay for the parts and labour to a new brake(i'm paying for the other!)

Anyway apart from that, she is pretty fantastic I reckon. Please feel free to point out anything otherwise!

So I took these tonight after a shampoo only, cant wait to get it cut and polished!

P1070811_zps99eca5fb.jpg

P1070812_zps60d44cd1.jpg

P1070813_zps2abf9c9f.jpg

P1070815_zpsebaf2ecd.jpg

P1070817_zpsacc5248e.jpg

P1070819_zps3dad15ee.jpg

P1070820_zps83ae9a9d.jpg

P1070818_zpsce3c009d.jpg

The interior looks rotten........you should swap me for my grey leather :lol:

Seriously though, looks great 8)

Looks like a beauty, and a good spec low miles original.... what more could you want?!

Welcome.

Well played Sir.. that Aqua is beautiful. Beige leather electric Recaros, mega low mileage too and a working sunroof! You my friend have the car I (and I suspect everybody on this forum) would give their right arm for! Enjoy, what must be a pretty unique example of a very rare car anyway!..

Thanks guys, the money wasn't too bad compared to what I had seen original examples offered for with higher mileage. I am very happy and looking forward to keeping her looking good and running smoothly.

The love has always been there but now the affair begins!