Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

Excellent :) Confirm once you know either way and I'll update the list to add you!

Because I'd overlooked you confirming that you wanted to come.. I'll add you to the list now and let me know if your friend decides he wants to come.

Excellent :) Confirm once you know either way and I'll update the list to add you!

Sorry Jim but I can't confirm, i'm on a nightshift on that Sunday but I thought what the hell i'll just struggle on, mentioned it to the wife and its the same weekend she is off to Norfolk for a school reunion, so I've got the kids :(

She said she might not bother going yet, depending on who else isn't going but you know what women are like!

Hopefully all her friends will be ill and i'll be able to come and have time for a run!

Having just booked in with stealth for some serious work on my VR 2 weeks prior to this forum day mine should have been on the rollers for the remap byt the time it takes place

i doubt i will be able to attend the meet but i may have some interesting input for this thread.....if thats ok with the forum population :)

Hoping to come to this but just need to confirm dates....

Date confirmed so I'll be along for this too..

Thanks for organising this Jim...

Cheers Phil

Because I'd overlooked you confirming that you wanted to come.. I'll add you to the list now and let me know if your friend decides he wants to come.

Jim, he has confirmed he is coming, so add him to the list. (Billy)

Well we're up to 16 confirmed - that's looking a bit more healthy! :)

I'll be there depends on which car if I am going to do any runs

Hey Chris, do you want to mini convoy down? I think it will be an early start for us Northern lot as its at least a 3 and 1/2 hour drive.

hi Jim, very sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this. I've got a very expensive repair bill on my car, the cams haven't gone in and the car is still at the garage at the moment. Disappointed not to be going but I hope you all have a good day.

hi Jim, very sorry but I'm going to have to drop out of this. I've got a very expensive repair bill on my car, the cams haven't gone in and the car is still at the garage at the moment. Disappointed not to be going but I hope you all have a good day.

Sorry to hear that Fay - hope you get the car sorted soon. I'll remove you off the list.

Hey Chris, do you want to mini convoy down? I think it will be an early start for us Northern lot as its at least a 3 and 1/2 hour drive.

Hi ron

Defo convoy back. Away for the weekend. Unless you fancy a weekend at flame and thunder ;)

Chaps - have spoken to Vince this evening and basically we need to crack 20 before this can happen. Can you please ask any car friends you have outside of the forum, who might be up for this, if they'd be interested. If we don't get 20 folks, there will be no rolling road day :(

Cheers.

Haha why is ej taylors name now handjob charlie ?

There must be a few more heads in here that can show up

Will be a shame if this cant happen

What would peoples feelings be about paying a little more to offset the missing people? By my calculations another £5 per person (taking it up to £30 each) would fill in the blanks for 5 missing people to take the total amount of cash up to the same as if 20 people had come.