Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

As promised, all paid jim. Paid via bank transfer :) Apologies for it not being sooner but i didnt have my online banking calculator thing to set up new payments.

Received - thanks :)

Three folks left to pay. Cheers.

Edited by Jim

The guys who still have yet to pay - could you let me know if you are still intending to come and just let me know when you'll be able to pay. Every person on the list needs to come in order for the rolling road day to happen so I need to know in advance if it can still happen, or whether I need to start refunding people.

Thanks.

If it's Haldex though they have disconnect the rear I think..... sure I've seen them running R32's on those rollers...

If it's Haldex though they have disconnect the rear I think..... sure I've seen them running R32's on those rollers...

for the mk5 r32 im pretty sure you just click the handbrake up one click and it disengages the rear wheel drive. Not sure if that will work on an RS4.. ha

I should be here for this now, just need work to confirm, that I'm off. I may not put it on the rollers as it needs a setup and stuff first.