Jim

[Event] Rolling Road Day - Stealth Racing - Sunday 27th October - TAKING PAYMENT

I'll be coming straight along the A14 from Cambridge. If you whip down the 605 and we could meet at thrapston services?

was considering attending this with my valver but never done anything like this would it be worth it does it set up your car or just do bhp figures as its a fair way to come thanks ross

was considering attending this with my valver but never done anything like this would it be worth it does it set up your car or just do bhp figures as its a fair way to come thanks ross

Yeah it's worth you coming along. Doesn't set your car up but you will get two runs on the dyno and a printed copy of your power/torque figures. Doesn't matter if your running huge power or not, I got a g60 and doubt ill be making much more than stock power, I'm going just to meet other rado owners and nosey at other folks cars.

Yeah it's worth you coming along. Doesn't set your car up but you will get two runs on the dyno and a printed copy of your power/torque figures. Doesn't matter if your running huge power or not, I got a g60 and doubt ill be making much more than stock power, I'm going just to meet other rado owners and nosey at other folks cars.

Can you pm me your number so i can contact you in 'morning :thumbleft:

I would be coming from south wales but im going to a mates 30th in bristol. Could meet on route, but im not sure if ill get up early after a big night out..

I just want to say thanks to VRTrickster who just paid up as our 15th runner - with the additional amount for each RR run that's made us to the equivalent of 20 runners :) THANKYOU!

No - this means we actually broke even for what we actually need. We were short by one person until VRTrickster signed up :)

Mic_vr where are you heading from? I'll be coming from oundle so will be doing a605 a45 a14 m6 too as am planning to be there early as have limited time I can stay for!

Jim - is this where you mean?

Hmm... I did mean just under where the A46 goes under the M69.. but having never looked up there, I didnt realise there was no place to park immediately so up at that roundabout should be absolutely fine :)

Hi Jim,

I'm probably not going to get there until about 10-10:30 as its a long drive. I plan to set off at 6:30am.

Will that be OK?

Just realised that the clocks go back this weekend - should make the early Sunday morning start somewhat easier!

So if hof doesn't change his clock back, he can travel back through time and be at stealth for 9.30.......... :)

Good point! I'll even get a lie in compared to normal.. bonus!

And - the Cakes ?? !!!

I'm stopping by Costco on Saturday to buy some cakes - so I can confirm there will be cakes.

Jim a bit off topic but what time does stealth open Friday ?

I think they tend to get working by 9am, so you want to be there by then if you've promised to get the car there first thing.

Jim a bit off topic but what time does stealth open Friday ?

from their site....

Opening hours:

08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri / 09:00-13:00 Sat

:)

May have another coming along with a focus st with a few tweaks... He's asked if he's welcome.

Don't think anybody will mind, the more the merrier. Sure he can draw a vw badge on or something :-)

Will you be meeting up with me. EJ Taylor and his mate billy? You mentioned back in the thread you were heading from the south so meet up for convoy. I posted a map and all with times etc

Edited by bendunstan

Don't think anybody will mind, the more the merrier. Sure he can draw a vw badge on or something :-)

Will you be meeting up with me. EJ Taylor and his mate billy? You mentioned back in the thread you were heading from the south so meet up for convoy. I posted a map and all with times etc

He's welcome, I needed someone to keep and eye on my rear end for me anyway.

Yeah should be fine but I think I'll have to say that any folks who turn up on the day have to pay the same as everyone else paid - it wouldn't be fair for everyone who paid in advance to help get the day up and running having to pay more.

So price for the runs will be £33.33 (which is what everyone else has paid so far, up from the normal price of £25), and anyone who pays on the day, the money will go to cover the cost of cakes I plan to buy for the day, and then any left over I'll turn into a donation to the forum.