Tempest

CCGB National Day 2014 - all the Details

You bringing the bus Neil?

Thinking about it... although we stripped the interior at the weekend so it's lacking creature comforts such as a bed :S

Tempest you missed me off your list. Only mentioned it two posts up!

Myself (Quicky1980), Chris (cdem) and Josh (no on here) are aiming to come down.

Would some one kind who im meeting up with on saturday print off my ticket for me im useless and dont have a printer and im unorganised and would much apreciate it

Sam - I think Eric is only listing campers. What time you convoying Sunday?

Matt - I'll print one off for you. Pm me your address and I'll 1st class it to you.

Yup, only listing the campers on this thread. Full list of attendees is on the CCGB events calendar page.

Tempest

National Day nearing at a nice and steady pace B)

Please print out the attached PDF document and place on dash board or inside of windscreen so that staff on the gates at Bruntingthorpe can guide you to the CCGB club stand.

Print this file!

Please be aware that this event will be attended by literally thousands of people, so the staff on the gates may not necessary have time to identify your car, hence the logo, which I have circulated top the organisers B)

Tempest

Due to family commitments I now just coming up for the day, planing on leaving Plymouth about 6am and then straight up the M5, anyone fancy meeting me for a convoy..?

Also, does anyone want a VAGCOM scan, I can chuck the laptop in the boot if anyone does, I've got both types of cable.

Rog.

Does anyone have vagcom and willing to bring it?

Secondly...any convoys from the birmingham area?

Roger Chatter's posted up earlier asking if anyone needed vagcom pm him if he doesn't see this

I have the laptop and cable in my boot Jamie. Just in case! Only problem is I've just remembered, the battery lasts about 30 seconds, so we'd need a supply to use it! If there's one about, you more than welcome though mate.

Edit; ah, just sawith that too!

Absolute fail by me haha.

I think I'll need to raise the VR up a bit otherwise I won't be getting on that field.

Rog and Sean you are both excellent chap's who will go out their way for people on here who would not do the same for you shame on them but that's just the way the world is unfortunately rest easy though I will help out either of you whatever ;)

Clumpy

Don't forget that very long extension lead for your laptop ;)

Clumpy

Don't forget that very long extension lead for your laptop ;)

Very good jamie unfortunately I don't have the software required for you otherwise I would mate and my car is sorned :(

Does anyone have vagcom and willing to bring it?

Secondly...any convoys from the birmingham area?

There are some of us coming up the M5 from the South so may see you or arrange something?

Ian.

Due to family commitments I now just coming up for the day, planing on leaving Plymouth about 6am and then straight up the M5, anyone fancy meeting me for a convoy..?

Also, does anyone want a VAGCOM scan, I can chuck the laptop in the boot if anyone does, I've got both types of cable.

Rog.

May take you up on that Rog, can't remember the iast time it was scanned?

Ian.

Sadly going to give the camping a miss tonight due to the dodgy looking weather.At least tomorrow looks pretty good.See you there.

I understand what you mean Daren, the underneath of mine is going to get wet for the first time in the last year or so :-(

Well unfortunately its not looking great for us camping , with our lass in tow and the weather all over being dreadfull and wet its more than likely we will only be attending on the day wich is a massive ****ter tbh , stupid english weather !! Hopefully there will be other camping events this year where the weather is better and everyone can get together

We are down at bruntingthorpe and it's sunny and nice. Only a couple of showers since getting here, watched a few planes giving it some beans on the runway, had a few beers with Sean and now sat in the local pub going to order takeaway!!!

Already sank plenty of beers so pretty happy!!