Southie

Corrado Heat Shield Hood Liner (Group Buy 2014)

Any idea when these are goin b ordered??

Looking through this post I counted 17 people who are interested in getting a set so think that's enough of us to get the discounted price.

Has anyone heard from or had any conmunication which the member who started this group buy thread???

I think if you look back on the thread the guy who done the previous group buy made no definite promise's though i may be wrong it look's like the thread may have carried on from the previous one. My apologies this is a new thread I thought it was a continuation of the one I got a set from :shrug:

Edited by clumpy1

So am i correct to think that this order started in January has not been sent and not recieved? i thought i'd missed the boat.

So there will be still chance to get a set.

This is what i asked....

Hi someboby must know the person who started this I,be even taken of my tired stuff ready

have you tried dropping Southie a PM? he was the person who started this thread

I've even tried emailing nothing has come back.

if southie is not responding & cant be contacted then someone could try contacting the supplier themselves & see if they can run the group buy

southie did put the supplier link in the 1st post, http://www.classic9leathershop.com/bonnet-liners-for-volkswagen/

& they still have the liners advertised

i would imagine the company may be happy to let a new person run a group buy as the probably want to sell more liners & it would be easy to make a list for a 2nd run

you may have an issue with companies posting the 3M spray adhesive though as i know they they dont like posting such items any longer

good luck all

I've even tried emailing nothing has come back.

if southie is not responding & cant be contacted then someone could try contacting the supplier themselves & see if they can run the group buy

southie did put the supplier link in the 1st post, http://www.classic9leathershop.com/bonnet-liners-for-volkswagen/

& they still have the liners advertised

i would imagine the company may be happy to let a new person run a group buy as the probably want to sell more liners & it would be easy to make a list for a 2nd run

you may have an issue with companies posting the 3M spray adhesive though as i know they they dont like posting such items any longer

good luck all

Hi ,

Sorry for going AWOL, shortly after posting this life got very hectic and I forgot all about this

Unfortunately new house and new job are keeping me quite busy at the moment and away from all corrado related stuff so i won’t be able to progress this feeler any further at the moment

loepan[/b, ive responded to you PM

If anyone else wants to pick this please PM your Eamil address and ill forward you my correspondence with Classic9, who are friendly chaps and i sure would be happy to deal with other members

Apologies to everyone again for not responding sooner

Steve

Hi,

I'd be happy to organise this if everyone is cool with PayPal or bank transfers (i.e. no cheques). My heat shield is disintegrating daily. If anyone wants more information about me before they give me money, please shout :-)

Southie, I'll p.m you with details unless anyone else has already done so...

Emma

i did but unfortunately can not take this over at this time, give us a shout if you can't get hold of southie he did mention he was busy, and i think i still have the email so could forward it to you

Hi, loepan, yes please do, even if Southie doesn't respond I can try contacting the supplier directly. I've been back through the thread and there are at least 34 people interested. I have the following list. If anyone is no longer interested, please let me know.

VR6

1. Sean182 - none

2. Southerner88 - none

3. Spiderfish - none

4. RPoul - none

5. Grum21 - none

6. Rocket Ron - none

7. cinadine - none

8. Micky fletch - none

9. loepan - silver

10. Ed21 - silver

11. mr. ots - none

12. Erallus - none

13. Design380 - none

14. iceviolet - none

15. Storm Warning - none

16. kevinbowe2000 - none

17. chazrad - none

18. strimmer - none

19. EmGreenVR6 - none

20. robbier32 - none

21. lion - none

22. jscVR6 - none

23. stuarttaylor37 - none

24. VR6matty - none

25. pobmk4 - none

26. tonedef - none

27. jontykint - none

28. northG60 - none

29. alex303 - none

30. nrc - none

G60

1. volksworld13 - none

2. Alty - none

3. Crispo - none

4. Stone0311 - none

I'm not sure if these guys are interested or not, if you are, please let me know VR6 or G60, and emblem (white/silver/red) or no emblem. Thanks.

BILLZEEBUB - ?

robrado974 - not sure if you were just putting down robbier32's name

Ray1965 - ?

Southie - ?

I'd like to be added to the list please.

VR6 or G60?

Emblem or not, and if so, what colour (Red, white or silver)?

thanks.

I am going to try and sort this out this week, so if anyone wants to be included please let me know in the next couple of days. Import duty looks to be about £5 per person with the 34 currently ordered, so less than £30 for the liner, shipping and import/VAT (without emblem, should be about £30 with).

The only unknown is postage in the UK, if I can find out size and weight I should be able to estimate that too. I live in north Hants if anyone can collect.

The main question is - do we estimate the cost and people pay up front; or pay a deposit and then the final balance; or do I shell out over a grand and hope that everyone coughs up :-)

Sorry Em sincere apologies - VR6 no logo thankyou.

I live in Farnborough so am happy to collect if you don't mind.

Shell out a grand!?! Yeah I'd definitely do that :lol:

I'd be happy to pay in full or pay a deposit once final price/numbers are confirmed Emma. It's usual for the group buy OP to pay out initially with this type of order delivered to a single address, but I wouldn't want to be in that position so I'd be happy to pay upfront.