luke w

New classifieds feedback thread

Guys,

If think you're all getting a little confused....

There's no need to download the Panjo app, and all the actual posted adverts still appear in the forum!

If you post a car for sale via Panjo, it creates a thread in the Cars For Sale forum with all the details, pictures, etc...

Same goes for Parts, and non-Corrado Cars for Sale.

But the Classifieds link at the top gives you a 100x better view of the Classifieds, filters, search, etc.

It just looks a bit confusing because the old Cars & Parts threads are also in the same forum. These will die out eventually and I'll prune them out.

In Tapatalk - go to the Classifieds section as usual, you can still see the latest Cars For Sale, etc.

The only thing you can't do from Tapatalk is fully post a new Classified. This needs to be done in a 'normal' browser. And, honestly, if you're going to write a proper advert and post pictures - you'd want to do it that way instead on your mobile any way.

Yes, as Mr. Bacon says, this is a free resource, and the Moderators are unpaid.

The biggest hassle we have is with the Classifieds section and certain humans being complete d1cks.

One of the biggest advantages of Panjo is the ESCROW system (the seller doesn't get the money until the buyer receives the goods) and the ability to use a "Buy It Now" system (meaning you don't have 2 people claiming to have bought an item at the same time) as well as clever Location information, postage options, Buyer and Seller ratings & feedback etc etc.

ALL THIS FOR FREE, I hear you cry? Yes.

Now, get on with it and stop ya' moaning, ya' old gits! Haha. Change is inevitable.

Or I'll attach the server to a 56k modem!

The button on the top right of the forum - Classifieds...... :)

Or, you click "New Thread" in the Cars For Sale or Parts For Sale forums, and it will direct you through Panjo..

I haven't tried posting anything yet but I am glad thing's have been addressed it might be a bit of a pain to get used to at the beginning but then so was ebay so thumb's up from me and thank's to Andi/Mod's

Who are you and what have you done with clumpy1? :)

Who are you and what have you done with clumpy1? :)

I'll give him a shout if you like Andi :)

Anyone heard from the op? I mean if the classifieds on here can get him that wound up, imagine the carnage if he trod on an upturned plug!

Worried sick ere...

Anyone heard from the op? I mean if the classifieds on here can get him that wound up, imagine the carnage if he trod on an upturned plug!

Worried sick ere...

this post is solid gold

just saying

Worried sick ere...

Literally lol.

\Paddy

I managed it, I found it really straight forward using internet explorer, phone pics uploaded without fiddling with them.

There you have it. If Dox can do it... Haha

There you have it. If Dox can do it... Haha

I can't even use the smileys here..... I.T. fickwutt, that's me

Give it a go everybody

hi just a little question

uploading was very simple and everything but my parts for sale only show up in the classifieds up at the top on the right and not on the forum parts for sale thread why is this?

I actually used ponjo system for 1st

time, and I can say it is great

:thumbleft:

The Parts and Car sale forums still get posts Moderated if they are from newbies or duplicate content. Looks like the latter is putting a lot of posts into Moderation before going live. Will look to fix that.

All showing there now, however.

Now, get on with it and stop ya' moaning, ya' old gits! Haha. Change is inevitable.

Or I'll attach the server to a 56k modem!

Wow, a new classified system and a speed improvement, you do spoil us sir :D

The Parts and Car sale forums still get posts Moderated if they are from newbies or duplicate content. Looks like the latter is putting a lot of posts into Moderation before going live. Will look to fix that.

All showing there now, however.

cheeers mate think my ht lead post has done the same haha

and newbie been here since 2007 haha love it

Panjo is awful. Sorry :shrug:

If two users have an issue selling and buying then it shouldn't be down to the mods to sort it out anyway - we're all adults. Just wanted to post a one-line plaintext ad, now we have to sign up to an external site that doesn't integrate properly and doesn't work on mobile browsers? Great.

Ebay it is.

Stone

Hmmm, I seem to be having mixed results with it. Put 2 items up for sale today, a roof rack and a sub amp. One has come through to the forum page and the other hasn't.

Panjo is awful. Sorry :shrug:

If two users have an issue selling and buying then it shouldn't be down to the mods to sort it out anyway - we're all adults. Just wanted to post a one-line plaintext ad, now we have to sign up to an external site that doesn't integrate properly and doesn't work on mobile browsers? Great.

Ebay it is.

Stone

Having used it for the first time today I have to agree I have a few Powerflex bushes to sell so done it all on one advert but of course I had to put in a buying price which wouldn't cover all the bushes so I done all separate listing's and what happen's only one listing in part's for sale :bad-words: However they are in the Classified's Button at top of page :scratch:

Edited by clumpy1

I too have a couple of adverts that haven't migrated from Panjo to the main forum classified section, can this be looked into please?