P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

Hello

Don't suppose you have the piece of metal the bonnet catch closes onto mine is missing! I have attached a pic of where it's supposed to be

27866C0F-44B2-4FCD-A573-AAFB9CC04E5C.jpg

Thanks

Scott

Hi is the fuel pump fully working and tested as myn has s problem when the fuel gets to around a quarter.

If so ill will take thanks.

Hi, yes it is. Works throughout the fuel tank capacity. Primes as it should and has no issue with pressure. I recieved your call so I'll drop you one back later today when I've been to my unit and dug it out.

Hi,

I did post a message on your ed38 ad, however I thought I might get an answer faster on here :).

Are the rear hubs + discs available?

Thanks,

liam

Hi mate,

ideally I'd like to sell the rear axle complete. Which includes everything bar the callipers and hoses.

Hello

Don't suppose you have the piece of metal the bonnet catch closes onto mine is missing! I have attached a pic of where it's supposed to be

27866C0F-44B2-4FCD-A573-AAFB9CC04E5C.jpg

Thanks

Scott

I think I do. it's normally riveted on and it's black iirc? I'll take a look today.

Hi can I take the drivers electric window mechanism?

Yep,

PM'd

Guys,

I'll upload the pictures asap. Sorry for the delay.

Hey Rich, you forgotton about the fogs mate??

Hi Mate,

Not yet! Just forgot about the photo's yesterday, been a busy busy bee! I'll drop you a a PM this evening with all the details.

Hi mate,

ideally I'd like to sell the rear axle complete. Which includes everything bar the callipers and hoses.

Not a problem - Thanks anyway!

Hi P3rks, would you have these for sale mate? external passenger and driver door handles, barrels, key, bonnet cable and pull handle, external plastic panel on boot (surrounding the lock), weather strip for passenger and driver, steering column

cheers

Hi,

Not sure if these have been bagged or not as I haven’t got time to go through the whole thread at work but can I put dibs on the fan controller and the matts please? Am also interested in a few other bits if I could come up and have a look as I’m local.

Cheers

Hi,

Not sure if these have been bagged or not as I haven’t got time to go through the whole thread at work but can I put dibs on the fan controller and the matts please? Am also interested in a few other bits if I could come up and have a look as I’m local.

Cheers

Think Sean_Jaymo has already pipped you on the fan controller.

Thanks P3rks much appreciated

Not got an early grill, sorry. :(

Hi mate

Any luck with the bonnet catch?

Cheers

Scott

Found one on my old slam panel:

5DDD0419-CCC9-4FD6-80C2-15E6B18609C5.jpg

£5 all in? Just need to remove the rivets without damaging the clip now! :bonk:

Hi P3rks, would you have these for sale mate? external passenger and driver door handles, barrels, key, bonnet cable and pull handle, external plastic panel on boot (surrounding the lock), weather strip for passenger and driver, steering column

cheers

PM'd - Lock set and boot panel has been sold though!

And any luck with the fan module and wiring?

Not as yet, it was on my list of things to do this weekend and I forgot, sorry! I'll try and take it off tonight and find the wiring.

Hi,

Cheers

Sen_Jaymo has dibs on the fan module, I may have a spare.. You're more than welcome to pop up and have a dig around though. Drop me a PM with your number.

Rich

Hello, has anyone taken the centre console and engine cover? Also the instrument panel surround if it is available.

Thanks

Hi there, what condition are the aqua door mirrors and rear spoiler in paint wise?

Also, I'll take the scraper seals if you still have them

Hi there, what condition are the aqua door mirrors and rear spoiler in paint wise?

Also, I'll take the scraper seals if you still have them

Hello, The Aqua wing mirrors are broken, useless and have already been binned.

I'm unsure on the condition of the rear wing but I think its pretty rough and need a respray, let me take a look this evening to confirm and take some photos.

I'll do the same with the scraper seals tonight although I know they are very good - however I've had a LOT of interest in these so I think you're 3rd or 4th in line!

And I'm interested in the Motorsport coil pack if you could do a deal :)

I could. I'll drop you a PM tonight.

Edited by P3rks

Hey Rich, I just sent payment for the fogs and stalk mate.

Thanks buddy.

Payment received and marked as sold. I'll PM you the tracking details shortly.