Jim Bowen

Corrado Drawing, Chip Foose style

I have been watching old overhaulin tv show on Dave (am a pikey and refuse to pay for sky)

I really am impressed with his drawings and want to do a corrado version. Has anyone done similar or got any decent pics for inspiration?

I've been out and lunch to the local art shop and bought some nice paper and some pens :lol:

Also one of the lads i work with has drawn his car up in cad, so i have to do some 2d corrado plans as well.

This video from a couple of years ago is his take on the mk2 golf in some sort of vw advertisement. Pretty impressive stuff. I keep meaning to take up drawing again but end up playing fifa or grand theft auto instead lol.

Dont like to blow my own trumpet but,

Im a bit of a dab hand when it comes to drawing!

rado_zps1047684c.png

my god this place is cracking me up in hysterics today!!! :)

rado_zps1047684c.png

Not to sound too critical but I think the front tyre is a different profile to the rear?

rado_zps1047684c.png

Ill take a copy of that, can you frame it for me please lol

Looks guys it's obviously a rado can u not tell by the spoiler. Seriously what are you idiots or something? And Andy they are obviously 205/45/16s mate open your eyes.

Looks guys it's obviously a rado can u not tell by the spoiler. Seriously what are you idiots or something? And Andy they are obviously 205/45/16s mate open your eyes.

:lol:

Sorry dude..............my bad :(

Must have been the angle that threw me out :(

Sorry dude..............my bad :(

Must have been the angle that threw me out :(

Probably right that it's pretty obvious the time that has been put into it Andy just hope this doesn't affect the poor guy in a negative way..

Seeing as your obviously in the design business, you must have contacts who can manufacture? It's just I'd be very interested in a set of those size skirts you've drawn on, coz day iz wicked init!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79748[/ATTACH]

Did this from a pic using some feature in Paint, thought it came out quite well.

Probably right that it's pretty obvious the time that has been put into it Andy just hope this doesn't affect the poor guy in a negative way..

Just sorta knocks you back you know, when you put so much time and effort into something and someone just disregards all of your effort and throws it back in your face with such a inconsiderate post, maybe in future people should think before they comment, as not everyone is as hard to insult as me. Just be more thoughtful

Seeing as your obviously in the design business, you must have contacts who can manufacture? It's just I'd be very interested in a set of those size skirts you've drawn on, coz day iz wicked init!

If you contact any UK Electric Super Charger Turbo distributor and say your after some side skirts made by Ej (Most just call me El'Donio) they'll know exactly what you mean! (LINK BELOW)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELECTRIC-SUPERCHARGER-TURBO-MAZDA-3-6-PROTOGE-RX7-RX8-NEW-IN-BOX-/221526869640?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item339407c688