Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Corrado Spotting Archive May 2004

N***RDU mystic's motor if i'm not mistaken......being ragged all over Fife on Saturday afternoon :shock: :shock: :shock: .......na only jokin mate.......kept nice an cosy at star-performmance.....with mine keeping it company for a few days too

Spotted a red C just before the victoria infirmiry a couple of days ago. Waves were exchanged but didn't get the chance to see what kind it was. Anyone?

That was me. Recognised your car from your posts on here. Also saw u the day before out washing your C. (was delivering a car to the woman across the road who smashed her Saab convertible OUCH!) wasn't in mine though.

Ahhhhh cool mate. You should have come over and said hi (if you could). That was one nasty prang. This is the first time I've spotted someone, got a wave, and it's been another forum user... YAY :lol: !!!! You coming to the tracknight on thursday?

Saw a nice L-reg VR in aqua blue driving down Rusholme towards Fallowfield in Manchester last night. I was riding along side you on my bike!!! Didn't wave though!!

The car had a Corrado Club sticker in the boot window and also an EVO sticker!! Nice motor!

Red 16v in Belfast yesterday, parked not far from botanic road area. Dunno what year as not sure of reg system over there, looked original and tidy...

Dark L plate VR6 spotted in Bedford Queens Park, (DUMP) y'day about 5ish.. anyone here? thought it looked like Amits car??

A Burgundy (or Dark Red Metallic) VR6 (looking very nice) driving down Blossom Street in York about 7:50pm with 2 gents in it. I was walking at the time but gave the thumbs up and got a wave in return. Nice one.

Anyone on here?

Apologies for posting this in the wrong place, I meant to put it on this thread in the first place but cocked up.

T

Apologies for posting this in the wrong place, I meant to put it on this thread in the first place but cocked up.

T

no worries TomB........just the joys of being a newbie :-P

tornado red 16v rado, black alloys at hte back of napier uni today, I havent seen you around before....

Couldnt stop to get a better look as I was going into uni for an exam!

Can't make thursday! Just come at the wrong time. Got her serviced last week :D but unexpected repairs have left me running on the smell of petrol til the end of the month :roll:

First time i've spotted someone from the forum, don't see many about 8)

Red modded rado spotted in MK about 12.30ish.. you looked over twice as I drove by... anyone here?

Saw a dark green or blue (was in a cab on the better side of a few pints) 16 Valve on the oxford rd opposite the BBC in manchester last night bout 10, 10:30. i think you were at the cash point. licence plate started with LLZ i think .......

Dragon green H plate something on the M25 just near the M40 junction this morning about 9.30. Got a smile and a wave outta ya!

Saw a green C not sure what type at the Boultham Road / Dixon road lights in Lincoln yesterday

blue vr6 on M4 this morning

green vr6 on a33 this morning with no plate "AND 4"

(Dragon?) Green J plate G60 on John Garne Way last night in Oxford.

J*** PDF, I parked nose to nose with you, and got a snap on my mobile :)

Mystic blue Storm, M***LTF southbound on the M6, just before the M6 Toll branches off. About 15:00 yesterday Tue 25th - gave you a wave as I went past :-)

Saw 3 today, bird in a K reg VR, young couple in a blue/black VR and an older gent, also in a blue/black VR, all in Ipswich.

Don't ever come to Ipswich guys because your C will not stand out at all. There's too many of them here.

We're obviously a town of good taste :lol:

Dark VR6 L* RTY on the A6 in Manchester, Ardwick area this afternoon around 3.30pm turned off towards Ancoats after we exchanged a nod, looked very clean indeed - made mine look even more filthy!

Black H reg fairly standard bar the obligatory lowering driving into Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton. Unfortunatly was in my - dare I say it - Mondeo. (In my defence it's a company car!) Nice clean C by the looks of it though!!!

Burgundy 16V with nice 17's, at Braehead last night (27th) about ten to seven.

Reg number N808 ***.

I was in the wifes A3 sitting beside you at all three roundabouts, you left & headed through Hillington Ind Est.

:)

White G60, last night (Thursday) in Headington Oxford, on the cross rounds next to B2 (the 24 hour shop).

reg was J** FU (which made me chuckle), I was the idiotic staring at you as I crossed the road whilst you were waiting at the traffic lights, I had a bird with me (no feathers)

Saw a green M reg with smoked Fk's in Nottingham yesterday afternoon about 4.30pm. daves16v, was that you?

very yellow c couldnt see the plate i was heading north he was heading south on the m6 by the m5 m6 junction (rac building) about 5.15 yesterday on my way home from the motorshow (didnt see any in the car park) the concept c looks too flabby and the interior was hideous i really hope they dont call it a corrado