Harrier

Vr6 to be featured on fifth gear maybe?

Just browsing through the forums this eve & spotted this nice looking C in this thread, strange it's in the same pics as a couple of V8's though ?!http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=112195

I think it holds its own looks wise considering the company it's keeping. Reading the article the piece is about coupes in 3 different price bands, nice that the corrado was picked :)

Wow! Well I guess the Corrado would be the 'cheap coupe with a V engine' and then the Monaro mid priced, and the E92 the expensive.

Can't wait to see the feature and so awesome to see the Corrado is going to be on Fifth Gear again! :)

I know it has a Vauxhall badge on it, but I do love the Monaro. That sound is absolutely epic, and I think I'd rather have one of those over the M for sheer grin factor.

I think that Corrado holds its own aesthetically in that crowd, but then the M3 and Monaro are not what you'd consider out and out beauties....

I think its great that they chose the Corrado and hopefully they only have good things to say about it.

Will hopefully get more people wanting a Corrado!

Maybe they were suitably impressed when they did the spot on servicing and it's effects on performance?

Should be good to watch, this going to be the second corrado to be shown on fifth gear. When's wheeler dealers going to do one.

Apparently next season.

I agree it very much shows its age in that company. I think it performs as its age suggests in that company as well which unfortunately, doesn't bode well. Not sure if that's the intention of the sketch though, being in the budget division of the coupe category, it's positive that they chose the Corrado.