Harrier

Diamond Black Vr6

Looks like a brand new car! Are you putting the side trims back on?

Yes, I will be. Need to clean them up still. I'm hoping they will be ok as they were a b*tch to remove and may be a bit bent.

Is it staying 100% stock? they look so good like that.

Yes, I think so. After my last car, albeit lightly modded, just want to keep things more simple and appreciate it for what it is.

Thanks James :)

Do you have a new phone or internet device ? Your smilies look slightly 'different' ! :)

Possibly later in year other car been keeping me busy lately. Though the C will be out soon as the cavalier needs to be off the road for paint some has been done already more to do yet. Thx for asking bud

With the long weekend & decent weather things are coming along nicely. Interior re-fitted now, removed front seats to clean & vac interior properly, cleaned and treated the leather.

Apart from the exterior side trims (need to find something decent to fix them on with) and brake discs and pads, it's just waxing and detailing now before Stanford Hall.

Found a minor niggle with the radio, not working from osf & osr speakers. Hoping it's just faulty speakers but a bit annoying to find the problem now it's back together :(

Started waxing this eve until it was too dark !

DSC_0440_zpsljtwyoth.jpg

DSC_0444_zpssaapy0yv.jpg

Thanks Jim,

Wouldn't bother with the concours this time Chris as engine bay and underside aren't nearly good enough, maybe next year :D

So I have just about completed the 'to do' list for the car and I can soon start enjoying it for the Summer 8)

Work on re-furbishing suspension etc will re-commence later in the year.I have re-furbed rear shocks and replaced the bump stops as they were grotty, new discs & pads front & rear (yes, I know I should have cleaned/painted the rear back plates) !

Will do them with the rear beam.

Will tax it from the 1st May and soon after will be the 2.5 hr drive to Stanford Hall, that will be a good test !

Apart from the 1.5 hour drive to bring it home I haven't done more than 20 miles in it, in the 4 months I have owned the car !

thanks for reading 8)

DSC_0446_zpsbfqsdodn.jpg

DSC_0447_zpsm5rb6rxi.jpg

DSC_0449_zpsvuomtgpq.jpg

DSC_0450_zpsn0xcgo1w.jpg

Stanford Hall time again ! This time in the new car,

and I took the 2.5 hr drive there early this morning with my son 'Ollie' . Third visit to this show for me but initially wasn't blessed with the good weather which I have experienced there in the past.

Torrential rain all the way there which did ease as forecast, as we arrived around 10.30, and from then on not too bad with some sun.

So driving through all that weather and then through the muddy grass of Stanford left the car in a right mess leaving me thinking what was the point of spending the last few weeks getting the car super clean :(

But after a bit of a washdown with a few buckets of water the C looked quite presentable and then I was able to enjoy the show, definitely my favorite :)

So all in all my first show in the new car was really good and it drove wonderfully there and back.Just needs a damn good clean.... again !

Stanford%20May%2015%20004_zpskd5fpmmb.jpg

Stanford%20May%2015%20003_zpson12g6ks.jpg

Good to catch up today Daren.

Your car looked great, paintwork looks factory fresh and so do the wheels. Will be good to see it in the concours next year.

Hope your drive home was dry!

Yes, nice to see you Chris .

Had a few heavy showers going home but not too bad, will be great to be entered in the concourse next year , got a bit to do to get it to the standard of yours, lovely car.8)