seanl82

RR day at Stealth 1/3/15

Regrettably just asked to have myself removed from the running list due to an unforseen bill which has just cropped up meaning I don't really want to stretch to re-insuring the Corrado for now. I'll still definitely go as a spectator but in the daily :(

Damnit.

Pete if no ones interested in this can I just give you a quid and pick up the trophy by default? :lol:

Don't worry about that ;) plenty of people are up for this from VR6OC .

See you all tomorrow.

Regrettably just asked to have myself removed from the running list due to an unforseen bill which has just cropped up meaning I don't really want to stretch to re-insuring the Corrado for now. I'll still definitely go as a spectator but in the daily :(

Damnit.

Please let Carl know over on vr6oc mate so he can update the running order

Damnit.

Still OK to pick up my wishbones Jim until the AGM.

Ian.

Right gents, sorry for being so quiet on here recently but no wifi or signal at my new house has meant no forum.

Anyway. Bad news, not sure I'm going to make this.

Despite the efforts of Sean_jaymo yesterday and myself today I still haven't managed to sort my manifold issue.

I'll be having another go in the morning but it's not looking good..... Damn!

Super day out :) Stuck it out for most of the day and even got to run the Fiesta at the end (212BHP!) - but some really good cars there and a good representation from the Corrado Forum. Thanks to the VR6OC guys for organising and thanks to the Stealth Racing boys as always for taking their Sunday out to cater to us lot!

Fantastic day, love the vr noise and I got my fix today!!

Jim that's a result for the fiesta, it certainly went well!!

Good to meet everyone, snuck out at lunch time to finish off family stuff. Mine was not as good as it should have been for needing a new MAF and a bit of Vince magic in the future to iron out conversion bugs.

Nice to meet everyone though and your Fiesta was lovely Jim!

Hope you all had a fab day! Let's see your photos and videos

Only found out about this at the last minute but glad I tagged along, if only to stretch the R32's legs and blag some free advice from Vince :lol:

No RR run for me as I'm still being a bit precious about it but I did take a few pics. Had to fiddle with the contrast a bit as it was so cloudy, hopefully they come out alright! Some lovely cars as always, though I did double-take as a blackberry VR drove away as I thought someone had stolen mine...

2015-stealth1.jpg

2015-stealth2.jpg

2015-stealth3.jpg

2015-stealth4.jpg

2015-stealth5.jpg

2015-stealth6.jpg

And a sneaky pic of mine, just because :lol:

2015-stealth7.jpg

Stone

Is that your blackberry in the pictures...... Nice ride hight! What suspension is it?

Good to catch up with some old faces, and meet some new ones too! Congratulations to Jamie for runner up in the show n shine! :thumbleft:

I'm at home aching like mad now from being stood in the cold so long, and tensing so much when mine was on the rollers! lol. Pretty happy with my figures, 194.9 bhp & 196 Lb Ft torque. My engine was hot as well so may have made a couple more without the heatsoak from the inlet chucking in hot air. All in all though, a productive and enjoyable day, and a nice little print out for my records!

Sean... What have you done to yours for the extra bhp?

Is that your blackberry in the pictures...... Nice ride hight! What suspension is it?

Not mine, the floor rotted out so I'm breaking it... :(

Bought the R32 to cheer me up!

Not a bad way to be cheered up mind. Wish I had made it there but got back from London late last night and brought a hangover back with me as a souvenir. Lol

Just exhaust and a BMC CDA Chuggs. The VR6 seems to loosen up after its done a few miles anyway. Another completely standard VR made 197 bhp from cold so I was a little down on that which was a touch disappointing. I know I have good compression and my emissions are excellent though, so I'm sure I have a nice healthy engine now.

Nice healthy figures there Sean, I would be happy with them.

Mines in the paint shop now, maybe I can get to the next R.R day 8)