Harrier

Sunroof part

Hi all,

Having bought the cable repair kit for my sunroof I have now discovered I need this bit too. It's not currently available from Vw & I need to get the sunroof back in. So if any of you have an old sunroof laying about and you have this part I would be grateful if you could let me know.

It is fitted on the passenger side of the frame and is the first bit to come out as you slide out the mechanism.

There is a part number stamped on there - 722 686 987 L1

Note the top left lug is broken off mine.

Many thanks :)

DarenDSC_0404_zps6046a845.jpg

Hi mate I just threw away a complete sunroof in the skip as it was in my basement which flooded (was not lying flat so not completely submerged)If you are local to London I can take it out and you can have it.

Hi mate I just threw away a complete sunroof in the skip as it was in my basement which flooded (was not lying flat so not completely submerged)If you are local to London I can take it out and you can have it.

That's good of you. Where in London are you?

I've got a sunroof cassette from a mk3 golf if thats any good to you? Would just need to fit your sunroof panle from the corrdao to it then fit it into your car

The mk3 mech is slightly different. It doesn't have the hooks to raise the panel when in the tilt position and doesn't have the means to fit them. The bits Daren is after can be used though. It's what I used to repair mine.