Chuggs1

Corrado best cars you don't see on the road.....

Are you sure... Best Go check it's actually a Corrado. Spooky though I have just seen one outside my house

To be fair, you really don't see them on the roads very often any more! I should imagine they're even rarer over in the US despite the fact they sold more, just because of the size of the country.

If you click on the numbers next to the car itself relevant comments come up for that car.... Well it does on my phone anyway

It's been at least a year or two since I've seen another on the road outside of a show or event.

I saw another one on the road last week - admittedly for the first time in ages.

Must admit I get more attention driving the Mk1, seems not many remember the C fondly!

I don't think many people remember the Corrado at all as to few were sold. Other cars sold in higher volumes and are more recognised .... That said. Only had mine temp just over a month and had some amazing reactions

I had a twin turbo manual zx. I bought it to sell on and Christ it was quick. Had a rolling road report with it at 450bhp.

2AED1438-93C2-4A47-9F1B-5E15EEB055E6_zps5fngtj8e.jpg265498D3-2FB8-4250-B1FA-C1CC535BC7CD_zpst3sdbzoj.jpg

It was a absolute weapon. Really rare to find a manual version and it made a difference to the drive. Only paid £800 for it. Little welding and got it through a mot. Sold it for about 2k I think so it was a nice earner

Coincidentally after reading and responding to this thread, saw a Corrado I've never seen before being driven by an older lady not 5 minutes from my house. I've honestly not seen another Corrado in MONTHS prior to this.