Hairyarse

Corrado OEM style under bonnet soundproofing kit Group Buy

Yea I reckon it was around the 3 hour mark to strip it all off. I took the opportunity to give everything a clean while I had the stuff out so spent a bit longer.

Thanks for the time feedback for cleaning the old off!

Daniel - I've added you next on the reserve list, and the now three people on the reserve list can be the first three on the next group buy. I don't know if I'll have time to organise the next but am sure something will get sorted ;)

The kits should be dispatched from Germany by tomorrow :thumbleft:

Edited by Hairyarse

Really bummed by missing this, haven't been able to post and been getting 502s on the forum for days now. :(

Anyway, I'd like to register my interest in a late style I guess on the reserve list.

I think if you delete cookies and clear cache this can sometimes sort the 502 issue??

I'll add you to the reserves list

Cheers

Andy

The kits are en-route! :thumbleft:

IMG-20150316-WA0003_zps9cnwcpy4.jpg

Not certain on delivery date yet but would anticipate early next week.

Will keep you all updated :thumbleft:

Afternoon all. I'm not at my unit today but my neighbour has taken delivery of a parcel which I'm pretty certain is our foam kits. I've got a busy few days on but will start tomorrow with packing them up ready.

Therefore please can I ask you all to PM me the following;

Full name and address for delivery

Mobile number

Any time preference for delivery (I'll get quotes accordingly)

I can then finalise p&p charges and obtain your final payments.

And last call if anyone wants glue & tar remover.

If you'd like to collect your kit then you are more than welcome to from PE9 3DW.

I hope all is clear, let me know if you need any further info.

Cheers

Andy

What is the policy with Hermes (if that is who you intend to use) if no one at home - Must they have a signature or will they just leave it with a neighbour for example?

Ian.

Edited by GlosterOx

Our local hermes driver is happy to leave it signed for at a neighbour. We've had loads of stuff from next for the neighbours!

If you can have it delivered to your place of work Hermes will do that. Just a thought if your employer is ok with it.

Could you add me to the reserve list please for 1 late kit

You're added ;)

Ok got a bit premature with the excitement. Only the box of boxes to send your kits out in has arrived - the kits are still in transit!

Will update on arrival ;)

Details sent. Not sure if Sean wants his sending to my home address?

I don't mind Martin, I'm still on courses for 2 weeks so happy either way. Will it save a quid or 2 on postage if we go halves? God that sounds tight! Lol

I'll look how the pricing works out. I've not packed any yet but should be able to get more than one kit in a box I'd have thought - I'll report back!

PMs replied too.

Ron yours will get collected tomorrow so fingers crossed for a quick delivery. The rest I'm aiming for Wednesday collection as I'll pack the rest tomorrow, and I'm out Tuesday so can't have them collected then.

I'm working my way around to PM-ing you all (will be done by the end of today) but courier for single kit is £4.98. If you owe me anything or I owe you (which applies to a couple) or you're having two kits delivered then the cost will be different. Courier will cover £50 insurance per kit too so you're well covered.

Please remember to GIFT the paypal payments to FRIENDS/FAMILY so that I don't get charged! ;)

Many thanks

Andy