Roger Chatfield

Storm? On ebay

Yer a bit of paint and should be nice.If I had somewhere to store another I would be looking at getting one

See, aside from engine work which if I were a prospective buyer I'd like to know what wad actually done, I think that's hit it's highest mark. Maybe I'm wrong and prices really have increased, but I don't think it's much of a bargain at all. :shrug:

I don't think you'd want to be paying much more than that seeing as it would probably need a full respray (~£1500-£2000). It is nice and original though and milage isn't mad high. But between buying it and tidying it would probably add up to the cost of a decent example.

I started looking for a VR6 (preferably a storm) around 6 months ago. (Prior to that I was looking on and off a couple of years ago.) I was surprised how cheap VR6s have gone. It was either going to be a VR6 or a Porsche 944 (S2 or turbo) for me, and 944 prices remained solid, if not rising, in comparison.

Not to mention the wheel refurbishment, sunroof as well a number of other niggles that will no doubt become apparent when you look at it in more detail.