GlosterOx

Refurbished Corrado Bonnet Catch + Pins

Ha I can spare them. My car hadn't been road worthy in the year and a half I've had it. Its getting there tho. Sent it for an mot today with its door missing just to see how far off I am. .. I'll get them off and posted tomorrow if you pm me your address. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha I can spare them. My car hadn't been road worthy in the year and a half I've had it. Its getting there tho. Sent it for an mot today with its door missing just to see how far off I am. .. I'll get them off and posted tomorrow if you pm me your address. Thank you

PM sent.

Ian.

[ATTACH]85167[/ATTACH]

Received mine today. They look great and certainly well packaged. Thanks Ian. I look forward to fitting them this weekend

Bump - 2 more sets available on an exchange basis if anybody is interested in tidying the underside of their bonnet?

Ian.

Any left Ian? I'll take a set if so......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh I missed out :(

Not for long, I've got 2 sets that have come back on exchange that will be refurbished shortly - I will PM you when available if that is OK?

Ian.

Not for long, I've got 2 sets that have come back on exchange that will be refurbished shortly - I will PM you when available if that is OK?

Ian.

Yes please :)

All sets now potentially spoken for, pending payment - Slight delay but once old sets returned I can get more available if anyone else interested?

Ian.

All sets now potentially spoken for, pending payment - Slight delay but once old sets returned I can get more available if anyone else interested?

Ian.

I'll have a set please Ian, not bothered if it takes a while, can you pm me when ready?

Thanks, Tim.

Got 2 sets available now, PM me if interested?

Ian.

Any more of these available in the near future? Definitely want a set of whatever you have to neated up the bay.