Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

What do you hate the most about yer C????

I hate having no door buzzers if you leave the lights on!! I hate the fact that im constantly listening for stange noises or feelings and cant seem to just relax and enjoy the car :p

I don't think I hate anything about mine.

sure, you get 'The Paranoia' from time to time when you hear a noise, but the good times out weigh the bad.

VW however are a different story, don't get me started on them, thats when I get 'The Rage'....

Walking upto it and going to open it saying "please work doorhandles, please work doorhandles" !

The way that I keep losing coolant through the corrosion at the top mount on the rad!

i've got the EXACTLy same problem!

Also,

how i need a full respray, exhaust, driveshaft seals, head gasket, alloys, brakes, brake pipes. the list goes on....

The fact that if I go over a bump at speed my head hits the roof.

There's a stretch of the M62 between Warrington and Manchester that's so uneven that I did that too! And I'm not even 6ft!

the fact is never actually runs 100% always something need doing.

Crappy headlights, wipers and that bloody piece of plastic crap by the handbrake.

and not the most elegant car to get in and out of when your a lanky steak of pi$$ like me.

The fact that because my car sits so low, the rubbing strips serve no purpose whats so ever and it's picking up car park dents like nobody's business.

Also once a week something needs looking at.

But take it for a spin and all is forgotten!

Still rain water p1ssing through the window for me......

And Vectras and assorted other rubbish tailgating me all the time..... the C is a car that just seems to attract wannabe racers.

having to use a grabber to get tickets from machine to get into car parks... (lhd)

And why the hell are the fog light and indicator lenses made of something resembling glass but with the strength of porcelain? all of them have now cracked...