ed.speller.7

National corrado get together

Evening all

Many of u may of seen my post of the facebook corrado page. Im trying to organise a national meet to get as many corrados together as possible but i also want to work out best place for it.

So if ur up for it and not already told me were u r and what model corrado u drive please do....i have a giant map started with locations of people and there cars...ps i think we could start a uk record for it.

I may be up for this as have not managed to do many shows this year. Depends on date and location. I am in Surrey but don't mind a few hours drive.

I think 53 cars is the highest I've seen together.

Well ive got up to 43 with urs is 44 plus a few extra i know of but need to get hold of them. What engines in urs and were in surrey pls?? I'll put u on me map den

Hi Ed

I am in Bishop auckland. I currently have a vr6 turbo, standard vr6, a tdi, and a 1.8 16v

Well ive got up to 43 with urs is 44 plus a few extra i know of but need to get hold of them. What engines in urs and were in surrey pls?? I'll put u on me map den

VR6. In Claygate near Esher.

Wow jealous nice one mate u up for bring one to a meet when i work out a place??

yes mate dependent on date.

also national day should be a good turn out (going to that)

Vr6, near Portsmouth:)

The biggest gathering I know of was the CCGB National Day 2003,Woburn Abbey. I think there was in excess of 100 Corrado's there.(please correct me if I'm wrong)!

Would be impressive to see that again :thumbleft:

Ccgb national day is generally a good meet for numbers. The best group I ever saw was~600 in Germany for the 25th anniversary. It was immense :)

S Yorkshire, blue storm turbo.

With him - above - biggest meet in Germany then Woburn in 2003 - which I did not go to - had a prior engagement !!

North Oxfordshire - Aqua Blue VR

Need some more northerners to show interest to move the meet further up the country!