VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

I'm not saying either just in case!! :lol:

Haha we still need the swapzies

Applied for Corrado display, not yet accepted! [need to update that avatar!]

Accepted!

Edited by Philmo
Update

Phil! Be great to catch up at this. How's the growing Corrado family? Not purchased anymore yet?!?

I'm currently in the middle of Scotland so if your not accepted when I get back I'll do it then

Applied for Corrado display, not yet accepted! [need to update that avatar!]

yeah you do!

Phil! Be great to catch up at this. How's the growing Corrado family? Not purchased anymore yet?!?

Will be good to catch up - seems like years! I do like the Aqua but it must go eventually.

All upto date on the system. Check your emails and click the confirm button! 59 confirmed so far :)

I've booked my tickets for Saturday night camping and heading down for 0900 on Saturday from Edinburgh.

Coming with the missus and 11 yr old lad.

:thumbleft:

I've booked my tickets for Saturday night camping and heading down for 0900 on Saturday from Edinburgh.

Coming with the missus and 11 yr old lad.

:thumbleft:

wahoo more the merrier and nice to put more faces to names :)

Another guy is coming down from up here to camp with his Storm, just met him today at a meet.

Would have done both nights but up in the Highlands for a weeks break, so already heading down a day early to, so losing 2 nights would have had me divorced :rolleyes:

Do we have any details on camping yet Phil?

What would you like to know? I'll just need some rough numbers closer to the time and I'll mark out an area and corrado owners can just pitch up as and where they want in the area :)

Thats Ok mate, just wondered if we needed to officially book. It'll be me, the missus and 2 kids camping on the Saturday night. I'll be Glamping at a B&B on the Friday I think! lol.

Thats Ok mate, just wondered if we needed to officially book. It'll be me, the missus and 2 kids camping on the Saturday night. I'll be Glamping at a B&B on the Friday I think! lol.

Seems very sensible Sean

hopefully heading there friday for full weekend and persuade the rest of teh gang

Nothing wrong with glamping with the bones getting older, I camp a few times a year but our good mates have a big camper van so we only sleep in the tent and glamp in their van which is nice and civil :cool:

Seems very sensible Sean

hopefully heading there friday for full weekend and persuade the rest of teh gang

There goes the neighborhood!

There goes the neighborhood!

What you trying to say? You are the ring leader!!!!!

Really looking forward to this, should be an absolutely cracking weekend! Hopefully the weather is good all weekend, and I can picture BBQ, beers, and the kids all running round playing games whilst us oldies try to get involved and pretend to relive our youth! :lol:

Really looking forward to this, should be an absolutely cracking weekend! Hopefully the weather is good all weekend, and I can picture BBQ, beers, and the kids all running round playing games whilst us oldies try to get involved and pretend to relive our youth! :lol:

Sean, you are a youth compared to me !!:)

Daren, I was going to say relive our Youth by pretending to be Gary Lineker. Then thought of you and thought more like Bobby Moore..........

:silent:

:lol:

Harsh... but fair :)

I'm going to puncture your air bed just for that!