VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

That is one show I have never attended Chris, and would like to. Shall keep it in mind :)

Chris, best you and Matt come and give me a hand to get my car back on the road so I can attend.

One of the best shows of the year, always a fantastic turnout, very well organised and just a chilled out weekend. Will be there!

That is one show I have never attended Chris, and would like to. Shall keep it in mind :)

Sounds good Darren. I'm sure you will love the show

Chris, best you and Matt come and give me a hand to get my car back on the road so I can attend.

I'm up for a weekend or 2 of spannering mate :)

Tempted but that's a long old way - let me look at the route map see what can be done

It's very close to Leeds and Harrogate so there are plenty of travel lodge type ideas if your not a camper!

damn it why are the good ones always so far away :(

Not that far mate. I'll be travelling from Cambridge

I have signed up as well.

Bit of a journey from Edinburgh and Im on holiday until the Saturday up the North of Scotland, so need to put my thinking cap on at the time.

I'll sign up for this when I get home, for some reason you need to submit a picture to register!

I'm only about 45 minutes away from leeds, and like Jim Bowen, i've never been to a car show (not on purpose, anyway, got dragged around some mini shows when I was a lad!)

Be good to put some names to faces.

If anyone has any questions about anything to do with it feel free to message me and I'll do my best to answer them

What's the story then... Is everyone gonna be on a stand together and camp in same area? Is there a discount ticket price for showing cars? Thanks

There will be a massive area for people to show their cars, for those who went this year it's where the new beetles were in the bowl area.

Camping, if you want a camping area plotting out I can arrange that aswell :) I can get a space in family camping arranged and put out j would just need some idea on how many campers there was :)

Will get my name down on this.

Would make an excellent 'national day' weekend with camping! Any chance of a dedicated ccgb camping area if we had enough campers?

I should be able to sort something out for a camping area! Making it part of the national day was something I planned to put forward to the ccgb, even if they held the agm there it would be brilliant