robrado974

Corrado badges . Red front only I'm afraid .

I visited the graffics shop today and the only option is the red VR6 badge .

As you all know the Corrado script badge has rounded edges as does the VR6 rear badge . It's not a problem to make the vinal to put on the badge but there's no way , we can get it to stay on the rounded , chamfered edge . even if it did stick it would not stay on for long , there's just not enough area for the vinal to adhere to . I also looked at the swatches and the brushed chrome was way lighter than the original . So the only option left is the front VR6 badge . As seen on wheeler dealers ,this is no problem to produce , as it's flat . The vinal will stick straight on .

Sorry chaps , that's all I can come up with . If anybody wants the red vinal I will be ordering these . The price is £15.00 because of the measuring and sorting the template ,they can be run off for around £2.00 each after that .If anybody wants a set , let me know and we can divide the cost between us . And if anyone knows the correct colour that would be great . The other option of course is that you can paint your badge . I wish it was better news but I tried .

I'll take 2 red please.

Would you be able to do the chrome Corrado badges suitable for toolbox lids should the be any interest?

Will do easy pops . Have you any idea on the colour ? .

Afraid not, I do have a red front badge but its badly faded/worn. I'd be happy with whichever you choose, like a pillar box red?

Afraid not, I do have a red front badge but its badly faded/worn. I'd be happy with whichever you choose, like a pillar box red?

When I painted mine , I got the nearest I could to what looked like Mars red . It would be great to hear other peoples opinions on the colour . I want everyone to be happy before I get them printed .

When I painted mine , I got the nearest I could to what looked like Mars red . It would be great to hear other peoples opinions on the colour . I want everyone to be happy before I get them printed .

Edit , just googled it and it states Tornado red .

Come on people, you don't have to put them on your cars (my cars have silver badges), mine are taking pride of place on my tool boxes.

I'm still on this chaps . Work is stupid ATM and we've had our Golf stolen . This has affected me more than I thought it would and put me right out of sorts . I'm hoping to get there Saturday if they are open .

Rob

Popped into the graffics shop today and they will start on them next week . I've asked if they can get any more swatches for the chrome badges too .