chopper666

Brake master cylinder

Hi

The brake master cylinder has gone on my 93 vr6 it's the 23.8 mm bore one. Does anyone have one for sale or anywhere that reconditiones them I've tried past parts but they say they don't do the abs version. I've tried everywhere to get one but no joy. Is there any alternative I could use

Thanks

It's the abs version mine is the 23.8 mm bore with the bleed nipple on end

Standard Corrado?

Duplicate thread in wanted section deleted, please don't post the same thing in different sections.

Ta, :)

Past Parts will do them, I called them a year or so ago when I had the same problem. I ended up sending my original one which had packed in to J & L Spares who did it for about £150.

Having spoken to them I think initially past parts thought I had a master cylinder & abs pump all in one job which they won't do. If you call again and explain it's a stand alone part but the car has abs I think you'll find they will take it. There's a few threads about it on here, I think they've done a lot for people on this forum.

J&L took ages to do mine so I wouldn't recommend them, past parts sound a lot better.

Chris sorted me out with a spare in my hour of need too, still on my car & going strong.

@ dragon green Post # 16 :

This might help,I wrote it about 18 months ago

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=88371

= = " it does indeed, Dragon, it does indeed... "

and Many Thanks & Appreciation for both this
^ ^ ^
Post #16
above, and also that helpful Link to your original 09-Sep-14 thread article with its own educational & very helpful information... so, Ta x2 !!