culshaw

Eu Referendum

Maybe it's time to emigrate because frankly I don't align with the majority of people in this country.

Maybe it's time to emigrate because frankly I don't align with the majority of people in this country.

that's a bit harsh... to be fair it was near enough 50% split....

I'm not pleased about the financial situation were in this morning. anyway enough of politics

Boris will be in for UK, trump for USA....

What if we are all blind, and Borris is taking over the world?

Im not saying i know they are the same person....

But have you ever seen them together? or in the same place.....

THIS IS ALL HIS PLAN! BORRIS IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

Great shout, I'm gonna get a bacon sandwich. Preferably Danish bacon. yummy yum yum

Some don't like change, and I agree this is a pretty drastic change. However in order for us move forward and not become stuck in the rut that is the EU. I genuinely feel we'll be stronger as a Nation due to this in years to come. We're not completely turning our backs on them don't forget, and I'm sure we'll adopt many of their policies still. We just won't get ring fenced into doing things we don't agree with.

Nigel for PM! lol. No seriously, who do we have that anyone would be comfortable with as our PM now!???????

Some don't like change, and I agree this is a pretty drastic change. However in order for us move forward and not become stuck in the rut that is the EU. I genuinely feel we'll be stronger as a Nation due to this in years to come. We're not completely turning our backs on them don't forget, and I'm sure we'll adopt many of their policies still. We just won't get ring fenced into doing things we don't agree with.

Nigel for PM! lol. No seriously, who do we have that anyone would be comfortable with as our PM now!???????

Agreed.

Ummm........ Jo Cox?

Too soon?

Im a terrible Person.

Hell awaits me.

I have issues.

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

EJ, ouch

It's humour so all is fine

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great shout, I'm gonna get a bacon sandwich. Preferably Danish bacon. yummy yum yum

Life Lesson.

Bacon solves all!!

However not danish bacon. Their pork industry is shameful and they treat the pigs like ****. Considering a pigs brain has an intelligence level similar to a dog. cant bare the thought of contributing toward mistreatment of them. Only Top quality organic pork IMO.

Chickens on the other hand..... KFC?.... nom nom nom nom :lol:

Edited by EJ Taylor

No one. My worry now is Indyref2 for Scotland, I just think its going to destabilise the whole economy.

Scotland just want what ever is opposite to England. If we start a petition for more oxygen they would only come back with one for more carbon monoxide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one. My worry now is Indyref2 for Scotland, I just think its going to destabilise the whole economy.

I wouldn't blame Scotland one jot. They've clearly said they don't want to leave the EU and that's add odds to what, apparently, the majority of the UK want.

Remain in EU as part of the UK, not on our own. That's what the vote was. I think to be part of EU but as an independent country may be a different result.

Its done so we must get on with what needs to be done and work together.

Its done so we must get on with what needs to be done and work together.

Exactly.

Leading up to the vote it was pure lies, scare mongering, polarised 'opinions' and zero, cold, hard FACTS.

And now we've left, it's yet more scare mongering and bullschitt, like England will now collapse into the sea or something. Who on here can remember pre 1975? If you can't, why the big fuss about leaving again? The people shouting about this the loudest are using regurgitated journalist pieces from social media on which to base their opinion. They have zero actual experience of pre 1975 and how joining the EU radically altered their lives. It was the 55+ age group that had the majority on voting to leave. I wonder why?

Who can provide me with a big list of facts that leaving the EU is going to adversely affect my life in a terrible way?

"House prices will fall £1k a week" ffs, get a bloody grip scare mongers. As part of leaving the EU, there will be a 2 year negotiation period. Nothing horrendous is going to happen IMMEDIATELY. As above, people should quit their Face book blathering, crying into their cornflakes and get on with their lives. This vote always was on the cards, it happened, so let's just deal with it.

As for the pound falling in value, laughable. The usual bankers gambling with our money again.

Exactly.

Leading up to the vote it was pure lies, scare mongering, polarised 'opinions' and zero, cold, hard FACTS.

And now we've left, it's yet more scare mongering and bullschitt, like England will now collapse into the sea or something. Who on here can remember pre 1975? If you can't, why the big fuss about leaving again? The people shouting about this the loudest are using regurgitated journalist pieces from social media on which to base their opinion. They have zero actual experience of pre 1975 and how joining the EU radically altered their lives. It was the 55+ age group that had the majority on voting to leave. I wonder why?

Who can provide me with a big list of facts that leaving the EU is going to adversely affect my life in a terrible way?

"House prices will fall £1k a week" ffs, get a bloody grip scare mongers. As part of leaving the EU, there will be a 2 year negotiation period. Nothing horrendous is going to happen IMMEDIATELY. As above, people should quit their Face book blathering, crying into their cornflakes and get on with their lives. This vote always was on the cards, it happened, so let's just deal with it.

As for the pound falling in value, laughable. The usual bankers gambling with our money again.

Nicely put kev!

I think whats stark from this is the nature in which the UK voted i.e. geographical areas and also the apparent age differences. My vote was 50% on how it would affect me and 50% on how it could affect my kids when they grow up.

I don't do twitter but some in the office have been showing me some brilliant tweets that sums up the whole thing. Franky Boyle seems to be giving some good ones out.

Exactly.

Kev for Prime Minister

The reason Scotland voted to stay in is due to Nicola Krankie telling them all to vote remain (I voted OUT) creating the situation we now have, what would she have done if the whole vote had ended Remain!

He voted to Remain in the EU. So probably not.

He did? I'm way off then...

Besides that I'm not even from the UK... Haha.