rsgntx

SOLD New Home SOLD DG Supercharged VR6

Did you manage to confirm what the actual issue with the motor is? Sorry if I've missed it earlier in the thread.

Hopefully someone will take it on. GLWS

Complete car less seats and rims - bring your own - £5k

Recaro Front Seats Electric Grey Leather - £1200 or £1000 plus a pair of Grey leather standard seats

BBS CH 8.5 X 17 with a very good set of Dunlop tyres fitted - £1200 or a set of Speedlines with tyres and £1000

Full Supercharger set up with injectors and water injection set up - £2200

Car and parts will not be sold until a deal and deposits received on everything as I do not want left with anything

Or give me £7k for the lot

Edited by red arrow

I know it your car mate, but having seeen this car before your brought it, it shouldn’t be broken for parts. Put a proper ad up for sale, or even on trader or somewhere like that.

I want the car gone and have offered it on here to see if I can generate any interest .

Car is still using a bit of oil but nothing drastic now

Good to know. Just out of interest what did you do to control the oil loss? Might be some useful tips to others who have a similar issue.

I'm sure you'll get a buyer for it soon - all the best with the sale.

Car still available as one for those who have shown a genuine interest in the car as a whole .

Will be available as a whole until next weekend then I am stripping the supercharger set up , Recaro seats and BBS rims off the car .

I know a few of you have enquired so if you want it as a whole get in touch sooner rather than later

£7k for the whole lot

Hope you find a home for this sooner rather than later. I understand It's been a difficult journey but it would be a shame to see it split. GLWS

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Hope you find a home for this sooner rather than later. I understand It's been a difficult journey but it would be a shame to see it split. GLWS

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean - hence why It was offered at a bargain price of £7k as is - its worth more in bits to be honest but I would like to see it go as a going concern .

Such a stunning corrado. This would have got me back into corrado ownership but really is the wrong time. Hope someone buys it to save it being stripped.

I know what you mean - hence why It was offered at a bargain price of £7k as is - its worth more in bits to be honest but I would like to see it go as a going concern .

Is this still for sale ?

You got a contact number I'm local in Ayr !:thumbleft:

Is this still for sale ?

You got a contact number I'm local in Ayr !:thumbleft:

No one ever really goes away, do they? :lol: How are you mate?

No one ever really goes away, do they? :lol: How are you mate?

Ha ha just popped in to see whats new !!!

This caught my eye needs a wee phone call to get the story .Be rude not to as its only 10 miles away !!

Corrados are few and far between now always looking for another good one !!

It looks to be up here in the Edinburgh area. I messaged the new owner earlier in the year and the car has benefited from a forged engine rebuild since he purchased it earlier in year. I hope to see it next year all going well.

Good to see the car go to a good home, the original buyer should of asked the seller to meet him halfway for an engine rebuild or at least 2k back, or even a refund, no way should an engine rebuild be the death of a Rado, more over body rot is the killer. 3-4k engine rebuild and 10k respray.

It looks to be up here in the Edinburgh area. I messaged the new owner earlier in the year and the car has benefited from a forged engine rebuild since he purchased it earlier in year. I hope to see it next year all going well.

Cheers Elliot.

Was just curious as to what happened to it, was far too good to break