KipVR

Corrado R32 Storm, Mystic Blue, Tidy

Beautiful Corrado, if I could get mine to such a high standard I would be happy with myself (and mine is no dog), quick someone buy it, its too tempting to have another R32!

Thank you for all the kind words people. I have now taken a deposit for it, so provisionally sold.

Thank you for all the kind words people. I have now taken a deposit for it, so provisionally sold.

Well done mate 👍

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Got to agree, that is a properly sorted car, there are none I've seen done to that standard, it's the gold model I aspire to but in standard form without mods!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sale mate.

Healthy (though realistic and reasonable price asked) and a sale within a week! :thumbleft:

Edited by seanl82

Congratulations... Hope the new owner cherishes it just as much as you have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks chaps, I think the price is fair and realistic. It's not in the same condition as it was 6 years ago- but it's not far off. I just hope it gets loved eh! I'm just prepping it and making sure everything is totally together for the new owner and giving it a new MOT. I'd forgotten how nice it sounds, so different to the Z4MC, and in many ways much nicer.

Edited by KipVR

out of interest is that just satin black paint on your slam panel? - looks really smart, makes it look a bit more modern..

Edited by Geeba
typo

It's textured black to match the grille. I really like it, one of my favourite mods.

Very nice!

Dont suppose you remember what product it was do you?

I had mine painted satin black first, then I put on a finishing layer of the texture, followed by clear on top. I didn't even finish one can for both the grill and slam panel.