odub

Cup holder

I'm after one of the cup holders that someone made up a long time ago that fits into the rear ashtray. If anyone has one they would part with or knows where i could find one please let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

I’ve been searching ages too, even tried to make one out of BMW cup holder on flea bay, grey or black would be great, I don’t wanna drill my plastic for a retro flip one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speak to Mr sexy bourbon, aka Matt. He was selling them a while ago I think

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bit of a late reply here and a thread resurection !!

i remember a couple of people asking me about the cup holders and if i could make a few but i got side tracked and never got round to it after that

im in a position again to get something put together if there is any demand for them

i know alot of you alreaou have them as i sold one of my origionals to a member who took my idea and sold them instead !!

if you are interested then let me know on here or facebook if we are friends

sorry about the year delay

mainly black but i could find a vinyl to cover the top to match the car

ill get these drawn up and find a suitable holder for most cans and bottles / fast food cups

bare with me and ill update the thread when iv sorted them out

mainly black but i could find a vinyl to cover the top to match the car

ill get these drawn up and find a suitable holder for most cans and bottles / fast food cups

bare with me and ill update the thread when iv sorted them out

I'll have 2 x black when you get going Matt cheers

sorry about the delay fellas im still waiting on my guy to draw up the tamplate

we are really busy with work but they will get done just vare with me

hi mate still waiting on my guy in the office to draw it up for the pacer

he has scanned it in but hes doing it in his own time so i cant nag him to much

also had the holders delivered and they are ever so slightly to big so im now trying to find an alternative

ill keep everyone updated once they are done

Yes but no in short

The template is drawn up but the cup holder insert I ordered was to large for the gap it has to fit in so I'm currently sourcing a new one

Apart from that iv been fairly busy with work the last few months so just need to find the time to do the last bits

Iv not forgot though and will update when it's ready

Yes but no in short ����

The template is drawn up but the cup holder insert I ordered was to large for the gap it has to fit in so I'm currently sourcing a new one

Apart from that iv been fairly busy with work the last few months so just need to find the time to do the last bits

Iv not forgot though and will update when it's ready

Thanks for the update. Reckon you will have a lot of takers for this once the fabrication is ready. One of the best mods for us coffee addicts!

Right sorry for the delay

Need some info off you guys if you can

I have a new insert finally!

The first two sets of holders I bought was to large in width to fit nicely in to the insert I'm making

It would have fit but the left and right edges would have had to be trimmed a little at to me wouldn't have been good enough, that being said it would have held a Starbucks cup nicely and most if not all of the other coffee cups from the likes of cafe Nero, McDonald's and Greggs

The new holder is a bit thinner so fits nice in to the template and doesn't need to be trimmed (bodged) to fit and a can of coke fits perfect as will a brittle of coke

I can make both but tbh in my opinion the later smaller version will look much better

Would you guys be happy with the smaller version

One thing I did think is that iv stopped using throw away cups now and just have one reusable cup, so what I was thinking is I could find / source a reusable type cup that would fit that holder or I can leave that bit to you and you could buy the cup that suits you best

Let me know

Soon as I get some feed back It shouldn't take long to get them sorted out