VEEDUBBED

Merry xmas!!

Merry Christmas! Best wishes for everyone at this time of year.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Happy Christmas everyone :) cheers :)

Edited by Harrier

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa brought you lots of Corrado related presents.

Happy Xmas Giles,

What back to work on the car that's disappeared :)

Cheers mate - you too.

The Old Banger is hiding away from the rain and snow! ;)

Getting it ready to get the engine and front running gear back in, I'll then strip the rear out and do the same, all new or refinished as new, it will then more than likely head up to Silverstone for the engine to go in and all the other nice bits... my mate has a Snap-on tool kit that blokes go wobbly at the knees for :D, is an absolute wealth of knowledge and more on the OCD spectrum than I am on his finishing work.

Cheers mate - you too.

The Old Banger is hiding away from the rain and snow! ;)

Getting it ready to get the engine and front running gear back in, I'll then strip the rear out and do the same, all new or refinished as new, it will then more than likely head up to Silverstone for the engine to go in and all the other nice bits... my mate has a Snap-on tool kit that blokes go wobbly at the knees for :D, is an absolute wealth of knowledge and more on the OCD spectrum than I am on his finishing work.

Looking forward to seeing this finished, loving your dedication to this project. Too cold in the garage for me to be playing cars at the moment. Happy new year when it arrives.