dukest

OBD2 Schrick Manifold & Throttle body for sale

Hi all, (quite a) long time no visit, good to see the forum still doing well!

Am in the process of saying farewell to all the bits of Corrado I've had stashed away for the last few years, and eventually the car too since it's not been used for a long time. BUT, one of the bigger bits is up first:

I have an OBD2 Schrick inlet manifold & throttle body that I thought one day might replace my OBD1 Schrick if I ever upgraded. Plans never happened and wont do now, so here it is for sale. Only have one picture, but for peace of mind the various bits are currently at Stealth and have been given a clean bill of health by Vince. Everything you need should be there apart from the ECU which you'd normally expect to get mapped anyway.

If your car isn't OBD2 (ie. 99% of everyone) then this isn't a direct fit and you wouldn't need the throttle body. I know there are adaptors to go from OBD1->OBD2 but I don't know if they exist for the other way round. However, if you were thinking of converting to OBD2 then this is perfect, or otherwise an adaptor, or maybe a treat for your late Mk3 Golf VR6 daily?!

Not sure what it will go for but let's say £1150 with throttle body or £1100 without to start?

Will advertise on other VW forums as maybe more likely to find a buyer there, but will donate £25 to the forum for old time's sake if it sells here. Am potentially open to offers, but also not in a huge hurry.

Located at Stealth for a few days, otherwise in London or potentially near Sherborne in Dorset, so shipping/delivery can be discussed.

Edited by dukest

yep.. need to get in before delfinis and easypops continue to build cars in thier lofts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

yep.. need to get in before delfinis and easypops continue to build cars in thier lofts

I'm taking therapy for it this year Giles... :)

Edited by delfinis38

If I listed all the spares I’ve accumulated it would be a frightening list. And I currently have only 2 interiors in my loft :lol:

Although I do have a large garage and 2 Big sheds :lol:

Won’t stop me buying though Giles, so you have been warned :)

Sadly there isn’t as many temptations these days as I think I have most stuff covered. The above Shrick did tempt me but I need a running car before worrying about that type of modification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I listed all the spares I’ve accumulated it would be a frightening list. And I currently have only 2 interiors in my loft :lol:

Although I do have a large garage and 2 Big sheds :lol:

Sadly there isn’t as many temptations these days as I think I have most stuff covered. The above Shrick did tempt me but I need a running car before worrying about that type of modification

Interior in the loft ?? I'd be watching telly in those beige recaros in the living room.

Could you ship to Ireland? Or leave it available for courier collection? If so I'll take it

Hi there, could do potentially, but would need to investigate a bit and let you know. If someone a bit closer was interested I might take that option just for simplicity, but I'll try to come back to you tomorrow if that's ok? Got a postcode or similar to work with?

If I listed all the spares I’ve accumulated it would be a frightening list. And I currently have only 2 interiors in my loft

Although I do have a large garage and 2 Big sheds

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOh I don't know... Mine doesn't run.. e739fe2c74b75af6357166753b7c1c39.jpg

That's come up looking nice Giles! :thumbleft:

Hiya George! - yeah I'm really pleased with it, decided not to polish it in the end, but the crackle coat looks really good.

Oh I don't know... Mine doesn't run.. e739fe2c74b75af6357166753b7c1c39.jpg

That's a bit nice Giles... would love one of the vw motorsport vsr's

Hi there, could do potentially, but would need to investigate a bit and let you know. If someone a bit closer was interested I might take that option just for simplicity, but I'll try to come back to you tomorrow if that's ok? Got a postcode or similar to work with?

pm'd you last night dukest

is that black crackle powder coat or sprayed? Looks really good.

Hi Hasan

Its this stuff from frosts

https://www.frost.co.uk/vht-black-wrinkle-finish-310ml.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAv_HSBRCkARIsAGaSsrDJ3NVrsmkoZOlULikZqBD_DMvQT1ndv07uXo1JogmivnAWuI9faFQaAqgsEALw_wcB

It has come up amazing.. it was the second attempt to be fair... I put it on to thick to start with and not only was it uneven it wasn't drying properly... so out came the paint stripper and my Porsche mate who's an ex-painter did them, it really does look like a factory finish close up, chuffed to bits with it ;)

Hi Hasan

Its this stuff from frosts

https://www.frost.co.uk/vht-black-wrinkle-finish-310ml.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAv_HSBRCkARIsAGaSsrDJ3NVrsmkoZOlULikZqBD_DMvQT1ndv07uXo1JogmivnAWuI9faFQaAqgsEALw_wcB

It has come up amazing.. it was the second attempt to be fair... I put it on to thick to start with and not only was it uneven it wasn't drying properly... so out came the paint stripper and my Porsche mate who's an ex-painter did them, it really does look like a factory finish close up, chuffed to bits with it ;)

Just in case you need anymore encouragement Hasan!

I can't wait to get this lump back in the car.. 31106c507c34dbbdf714b38919fa70c4.jpg

Just a dry run...

God damn that looks fantastic. Well done in the effort you have put in to get it to that level

Cressa

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

God damn that looks fantastic. Well done in the effort you have put in to get it to that level

Cressa

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

cheers Cressa ;)

I'm pretty chuffed with it, timed it all up today, then did the test run with the manifold... got so much going on with it, gearbox casings have been aquablasted and the box rebuilt, I'm re-wrapping the loom, gasket matched and polished the exhaust manifolds, the front sub-frame is back in... I really need to update my build thread.

cheers Cressa ;)

I'm pretty chuffed with it, timed it all up today, then did the test run with the manifold... got so much going on with it, gearbox casings have been aquablasted and the box rebuilt, I'm re-wrapping the loom, gasket matched and polished the exhaust manifolds, the front sub-frame is back in... I really need to update my build thread.

Oooooh engines looking lovely Giles....

Could potentially be interested if Will.I.Dub doesn't