Dox

Calling past members, log in, say hello and update life n cars please

A lot of the info is still here if you search. If you use the advanced options it's pretty powerful.

Any photos or pictures that were hosted externally are likely gone though - that's not to do with the forum, but with the hosting sites.

Some old links are dead, and sometimes a link to an older topic in the archive doesn't work, but I'm not sure what can be done about that.

Pleased to report I’m still here despite the VR not wanting to start at the moment. I have been advised that new Lambda sensor will address the issue. Not a nice job to do on the drive.

Just randomly thought of the forum and it logged me in from my phone. I’ve not been on for years!

I’m on my third Corrado now 😀 

hello to anyone that I might know - Stefan

Hi Stefan, i bought some foglights from you....about 15 years ago. I think you were near to Hammersmith at the time. 

Good to see you back here!

Hasan

On 10/14/2023 at 9:53 PM, fla said:

Hi Stefan, i bought some foglights from you....about 15 years ago. I think you were near to Hammersmith at the time. 

Good to see you back here!

Hasan

Ha! Yes you did, I was in Chiswick. I’m on my third Corrado now. Do you still need those lights 😉 I hope you’re well. 

On 10/21/2023 at 8:35 PM, the delta force said:

Ha! Yes you did, I was in Chiswick. I’m on my third Corrado now. Do you still need those lights 😉 I hope you’re well. 

Sorry Chiswick, my bad memory! Haha yup I'll pop over and get them, if they're at the same price 😉

Post up some pics of your car whenever you have time

Hasan

• Like 1

Been away for years due to concentrating on mk2 golfs but although I've currently got an r32 mk2 golf I had to have another corrado so bought myself a storm a few months ago, not a big fan of social media in general but always loved the forums, was chuffed to see it still alive & kicking albeit not so busy, can't seem to work out how to subscribe mind you which I'd gladly do if someone could help me.

10 hours ago, Lee1873 said:

Been away for years due to concentrating on mk2 golfs but although I've currently got an r32 mk2 golf I had to have another corrado so bought myself a storm a few months ago, not a big fan of social media in general but always loved the forums, was chuffed to see it still alive & kicking albeit not so busy, can't seem to work out how to subscribe mind you which I'd gladly do if someone could help me.

Top rh corner press the 3 lines and. Drop down box listing things.  It shows subscriptions on mine. I have an early mk2 golf in the middle of being restored. 8v that I don't have the love for. 

And as a non runner it is blocking in my corrado!! 

2 hours ago, Cressa said:

I have an early mk2 golf in the middle of being restored. 8v that I don't have the love for. 

Time to re assess?

3 hours ago, Cressa said:

Top rh corner press the 3 lines and. Drop down box listing things.  It shows subscriptions on mine. I have an early mk2 golf in the middle of being restored. 8v that I don't have the love for. 

I love my golf but it's very raw & stupidly quick, have tried to sell it but everytime I have a blast in it I'm reminded how much fun it is, it scares the other half though so the corrado is a compromise that she's happy to be passenger in 😂

re. the subscription, I get the subscriptions thing too when I click on the 3 lines top r.h. but when I click it I get an error page EXO code or something saying page doesn't exist, would be great if someone could fix it 🤷‍♂️

On 1/27/2024 at 1:04 PM, Lee1873 said:

I love my golf but it's very raw & stupidly quick, have tried to sell it but everytime I have a blast in it I'm reminded how much fun it is, it scares the other half though so the corrado is a compromise that she's happy to be passenger in 😂

re. the subscription, I get the subscriptions thing too when I click on the 3 lines top r.h. but when I click it I get an error page EXO code or something saying page doesn't exist, would be great if someone could fix it 🤷‍♂️

I am getting this error message as well ?

Not been on here in a while , i would like to interact more with the forum again, i have a G60 project on the go at the moment that id like to share with members .

Still lurking around - and still have the Corrado (daily during summer, hibernation during winter 🙂 ), and been paying, but as card expired and the auto payment didn't go thru, not a "member" any longer - tried to renew but payment page doesn't seem to work 😞

And yea, facebook suck for things like this, and sadly ruined a he*** of a lot of forums around...... 😞