Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Corrado spotting - July 2004

Probably my last post for 3 weeks as I'm off on holiday tomorrow. Saw a M reg blue VR6 at the roundabout at the top of Kingsway in Fallowfield about an hour ago.

Black j- reg J551HMY nice wheels and same lights as mine 8) going down M1 at 5.30 ish p.m . Had f61 written on back window bet you went to santa pod :wink:

Yesterday walking through Scarborough town centre about 3pm...............Blackberry VR reg LxxxUMA I think. Couldn't get my camera out quick enough.

Red Corrado A19DUB over Yorkshire way... My Parents spotted you last week and phoned me to let me know! :roll: :lol:

Hey saw a nice black vr in tilehurst today ( right by the water tower) you waved, i waved back. (6PM) i was in the faded red valver :)

also I pass a house that has a very nice white rado parked outside. looks well sweet with the black number plate. There were 2 rados out side this house when i came home from work today ( 6pm)

That was my spotting for the day

Saw a nice black one on Sunday as I was approaching Nottingham. Then yesterday a dark green one on the Lincoln Bypass.

The red K plate 2.0 16v on standard Estorils, leaving the Alton Towers car park about 5:20pm this evening? This is the 2nd time in a row that i've seen a Corrado leaving the car park at Alton Towers.. and who says these Corrado's are rare! :)

Wouldn't have noticed me as I was in my mates Clio 172...

I wasw up there recently, grey corrado, usually followed by a cloud of smoke :D

H reg white rado parks in the Halfords car park in colchester, looks nice and clean with what look like 1000 miglia wheels on it,

Anyone on the forum??

Mark :evil:

Heavily modded white 16v (i think) in sidcot, heading south from Bristol airport last saturday. Just managed to flash as we passed.

Green M reg VR6 on the Salisbury to Andover road, Saturday afternoon.

My car was full to the gunnels of stuff! (Thanks Jay!)

Saw a black/dark blue Corrado on councillor lane, Cheadle last week (could of been thur/fri) K plate, may of been a VR6...

Also saw a green M plate VR6 this morning on chester road, stretford just before the arndale, looked very nice had red/black rear clusters.

Hey saw a nice black vr in tilehurst today ( right by the water tower) you waved, i waved back. (6PM) i was in the faded red valver :)

also I pass a house that has a very nice white rado parked outside. looks well sweet with the black number plate. There were 2 rados out side this house when i came home from work today ( 6pm)

That was my spotting for the day

Are they the ones half way up Kentwood Hill, I saw a Burgandy one at the weekend and there used to be a white one with black plates there as well.

Mines not a VR so I guess it wasn't me but I normally pass the water tower at that time.

Look out for mine, midnight blue 2L 16v.

I live just off Westwood Rd

Simon

Silver Valver parked outside Thame Timber (in THame) (opposite my work).

We did have a chat, just wondering if you found the forum ok?

I never seem to see any Corrados during work time, usually somewhere in the Manchester area, and today I've seen 2 ! (3 if I count the one that parks a few hundred yards from my house!)

1st - Red 16v at ASDA in Hulme H***TJX around 1pm

2nd - another red one, this time parked in Chorlton on Barlow moor road, K44***, mid afternoon.

3rd - G60, J440***, lives about 100 yards from me (Longridge, Preston), but I've never come across the owner - If you're on the board give me a shout.

Hello to all of you.

Are they the ones half way up Kentwood Hill, I saw a Burgandy one at the weekend and there used to be a white one with black plates there as well.

Yep they are the ones up kentwood Hill. the white one is still there. saw it this morn.

I will keep my eye out for you. Usaly I am in a red 16v with sebring wheels. however for the next few weeks i will be in a green TT Coupe so if i wave you know it is me :).

Burgandy late shape at the bottom end of coatbridge today,u flashed and waved. Sorry but i honestly couldnt tell you what model it was or the regi was in awe-mibby N plate.

Cheers Fraser

M plate VR6 near the Crawley turn off on the M23 this evening. I waved, you looked shocked. First Corrado I've seen on the road in time and I get goldfished. I felt pretty silly. :oops:

Convoyed with a kind of burnt orange VR6 down the M62 a week last friday- had one of those grills welded in to the front wing. Nice car but was smokin like a biatch.

Red J reg G60 in Buxton- Nice and original car

Very nice H reg G60 in Buxton- kind of light green/ silver- great cond for age

You don't see many round buxton and then you see two at once :lol:

Mike

Seen a dark green (I think) Corrado a few times on the lanes near Croxley Green - we've flashed and waved a couple of times. I'm in the dark blue VR. Anyone here ?? By the way the brick wall on your right just as you come off the green reflects engine/exhaust note fantastically - I always have the stereo off and the windows down at that point !!

see a red raddo on on the m5 going towards bristol i was going the other way/ and a green g60 in newquay i was walking so did not wave so i did'nt look stuiped :roll: