Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Worst MK2 Golf EVER!

Check out this bad boy - saw it on the VW Vortex Corrado section this morning.. truely shockingly bad!!

Its not just the wheels that ruin the car - I look on it as a disaster all round!

well i do love the wheels but thats because my mate has a low rider and has similar wheels

19ft long 8ft wide (might be wider :shock: ) 1965 convertable all elctronic with Pro Hydralics :D best car ever :D

Has anyone posted that on http://www.barryboys.co.uk yet? I think they should... That reminds me, I was looking at an old thread last night on there and lo and behold it had the 'Crooze Mids' Corrado (in beige?) that I seem to recall being slated on here in the 'For Sale' section a little while ago. 19 (count 'em) pages of people saying oh my what have you done to a once beautiful car? Oh yes, and the owner on there trying to defend it and challenge people to street races.... :roll:

['H3R4POR]the rims look like trolley wheels :D

yeh the spoiler looks like a shopping trolley handle too, probably have to put a quid in it to make it go :D

love the 'side exit pipes' as well - so small you can barely see em

love the 'side exit pipes' as well - so small you can barely see em

Especially as they're just fake - you can see the standard exhaust still behind the bumper.

The ride height is almost competing with mine too :lol:

What is it with Americans and leaving HUGE gaps between the tyre and the arch? Man, it looks like my car. (but I intend to drop it 40mm - one day!)

:lol:

WTF is with 'jap styling' european cars!! ARRRGHHH!!! (head explodes)

Well they can't be that bright, so maybe they failed geography? Or just been watching too much Fast and Furious?

I don't know....sigh.... what is it with these ridiculous mods? You wouldn't wear bright green flourescent clothes (unless you enjoy public humiliation), so why endow your car with such junk?

Yeah, Jap mods on non-Jap cars seem to be all the rage these days. At Wyndon Motors in Coventry, a bodyshop that I always come past on my way into work, seem to have more and more cars like Rovers, Focuses with these stupid Jap-style decals all over them. Jap-style Focus anyone? Can take a piccie next time. They did have an 80s Transam (Knight Rider) out there today as well.

Tempest