Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Is it a Corrado or Seat Leon!

I actually like it, dont like the thought of chopping up a C to get there but it looks good, obviously a hell of a lot of work has gone in to it and hats off to the chap, although i agree about his hair :lol:

Don't like the lines, or the rear of the car, its all a bit wobbly, but I'm going to defend his hair, because no one else has. :p

The front looks rancid, but the back kind of works.....and then he paints it a fudge colour, but then Spaniards are used to packing that.

yea, think the front looks just plain ugly but the back is very smooth! Probably the last thing I would do if I were to spend the kind of dosh he has lashed out on that thing, just looks like a Leon, and unlike the Corrado they are common as muck!

erm.... I think I like it - good quality work done and it does make you look twice.

TBH I'd rather have spent the same money and had a normal C and a Leon Cupra.. should have my Cupra FR in the new year :mrgreen:

I'm sure the idea was good on paper, but in the end it just looks like a Corrado with an identity problem

Im sure it will be on the front cover of PVW next month... what a load of cack! saying that I bet Dubjizz and FatVR6 think its the best car they've ever seen :lol:

I like it, it's not your usual 'bolt bits on job,'and he's obviously put a lot of time & money into it, although it's not something I'd ever do myself. Not too sure about the colour mind you. :)

not my cup of tea - guess its well executed, but generally i hate body kits which is essentially what it is

I kinda like it to be honest. The front looks a little odd and find it hard to make a decision whether i like it or not, but the back looks great. I hate the way the rear arches have been done though, looks like that dodgy max pooer project astra they did with comedy 'body kit' that was 10ft wider than the car and those stupidly big sweeping wheel arches.

me no likey!!! :D ...........though tbh if SEAT did make a 2 door Leon it would be what you would imagine a mk2 Corrado would have looked like

erm.... I think I like it - good quality work done and it does make you look twice.

TBH I'd rather have spent the same money and had a normal C and a Leon Cupra.. should have my Cupra FR in the new year :mrgreen:

Are you copying me? Two Phils with Corrado 2.0 16vs and Leon Cupras :lol:

Both are great cars, I'm using the Seat as an every day run around and the Corrado comes out at weekends. The Corrado feels slow compared to the Seat, which has loads of low down grunt, but I find myself grinning every time I drive my Corrado.

PMSL... not copying you dude - I guess great taste just comes with a great name :wink: My Seat will be my new company car and should be ordered in Jan (apparently with options there's a 12 week waiting time :( ) so will be in the same boat as you -Seat for the week and the C for nice sunny w/e's. Am going for the TDi FR though so different engine to yours... 150bhp and tons of torque should leave the C feeling slow :mrgreen:

My mate has a Cupra 150, serious torque, more pulll than my 20vt, but with a small power band. Very strange when you overtake and have to change up at 4000 rpm especialy after a 16v Corrado. He gets around 49mpg though, to be honest I would chose it over the petrol, which does about 28 mpg. :)

Let's face it - if Seat made a 2-door Cupra R with an automatic spoiler then it's be damn close to resemlbing a Corrado.

But with smoother lines and a more rounded body/nose.

I'd buy one.

Why would you get rid of the spoiler?? i'm not sure about it TBH! at the End of the day why make a Corrado look like a SEAT?

Bet it cost a fair packet but come on....

I doesn't look that bad. Just the thought he pulled the poor raddo apart to do that! :mad: