Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

BBS wheels

Anyone know of a supplier for these wheels i'm looking for a set of traditional BBS crosswire split rim wheels i've seen these in 16" and only ever saw them once in 17" anyone know owt??

as mentioend in my posts beofre, although a guy is coming to pick em up on the weekend, bbs rs001 with 8.5 dish, in 16s 4x100 fitment all with brand new toyos and mirror polished for 1500 buc ,

you bean BBS RS301's?

yeah I've got a set. but they are the worst condition set you have ever seen in your life. need a lot of work (if you're up to it?)

RS 301 17x7.5 33et

pic thumbnailed-vr6storm

Bought them from Niels also :lol:

:shock: :shock: I think i'm in love.......lolzzzz

bbs rs001 with 8.5 dish, in 16s 4x100 brand new toyo proxies all round..and mirror polished rim, black spokes. for 1500 buc ,

still available

bbs rs001 with 8.5 dish, in 16s 4x100 brand new toyo proxies all round..and mirror polished rim, black spokes. for 1500 buc ,

still available

Can you put a picture of these on a Corrado in this thread ?? May be interested.

The SLC looks amazing, love these wheels soooo much !!

A very rare set of BBS RS 003 8.5"x16" 4x100 fitment. MOD EDIT details removed

should you not being placing this in our parts for sale section?..............with a price too :?: :wink:

no mate, a guy above requested that i post this in the thread

yes he posted asking if you could show what they look like on a corrado..............a bit of a difference to you posting the full ad blurb................if he's keen then you should have just posted the price and description via PM to him..............

AH yes, remember these on Ebay and in the parts for sale section. Think they'll stick out of the arches to much on a corrado so i really want 7's. Thanks anyway

no problem mate, but in fairness i have a mate with 8 on the fron tand 9 on the back..........they will fit, just not too sure about the front