Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

...xmas offer at g-werks...

Christmas Bonus Time!

For the whole of december g-werks are offering 15% discount on chip/pulley kits.

We would also like to take this chance to say thankyou for helping us to have a great year , we hope to continue to offer you the same service for many years to come. ...

Happy Christmas corrado-forum.

Darren,

what sort of price are we looking at??

is it best to do anything else at the same time or before fitting the kit?

Think we can sticky this for christmas considering all the fine work Darren has done/will continue to do for the forum and its members.

kits come with

SNS eprom rrp £115.00 , 68mm pulley rrp £55.00 , gates shorter serpentine belt rrp £18.00

total £188.00 inc free delivery .

all for £159.80 inc free delivery...

merry xmas.. 8)

think i will be placing an order in the next couple of days then thats a bargain 8)

will be fitting an oil cooler on the weekend is there anything else i need to do before i fit the chip and pulley :?:

The previous owner of my car had it chipped and pulley'd at *cough* Jabbasport. Would this have been an SNS chip they used or something else?

The previous owner of my car had it chipped and pulley'd at *cough* Jabbasport. Would this have been an SNS chip they used or something else?

Jabba use there own chips...

My car only does about 20mpg and it's in good condition (had it looked at by JMR who used gas analysers etc). Would this be attributable to the Jabba chip at all?

Jabba use there own chips...

yeah they get them from old furguson top loading video players :lol:

I'd get a G-werks chip on there just for what it should do to the car drive wise. I'm not a fan of the Jabba ones. Some times there is a 3 second delay before anything happens. Not really what you need!

I'm in the same boat as you, the guy before me put a Jabba Chip on my car. I nearly got mine done at g-werks a few months ago. Darren Convinced me to wait till I got an intercooler before I get it re-chipped as it will need a different chip to the one that he would of put on at the time. Due to the mods you have, they can decide on what chip to give you. Jabba as far as I know, give you one chip for the lot :roll:

Cheers for that, I might drop G-Man a pm! Are they "bolt in" or do they require laptops etc?

Unlike the VR, the G60 has a socket for chip so its just a case of swapping them over after they have written the new eeprom...

darren am i right in thinking we would need the 3.5bar FPR with this kit too?

The new SNS 5.5 maps work with the standard regulator...

Darren, do you take our 'flexible friends' (or semi-regid depending on how much is on it!)' or is it strictly cash/cheque?

Darren,

do we get the laminate flooring as well? cool? I need a few 'planks' to replace my scratched ones!

do we get the laminate flooring as well? cool? I need a few 'planks' to replace my scratched ones!

They do a good range of marble... 8)

if u havn't got a sns chip GET ONE my g60 runs so much better and the older jabba map was over fueling the car!!

My car only does about 20mpg and it's in good condition (had it looked at by JMR who used gas analysers etc). Would this be attributable to the Jabba chip at all?

There are many possibilities for your bad fuel economy - your Jabba chip is definitely one of them. Although the Jabba chips are custom written for each car, as Nige just said - they still have a tendancy to overfuel.

the last lots of chips are arriving this week from SNS before xmas ... be quick to avoid disapointment.