Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

That 'plate looks really familiar. Where did the car come from?

was in manchester and brum before that.

nice one bill she certainly looks minty whats she go like?

like a bloody dream mate, most of the fuel systems new and now the cooling is overhauled too. she really flies just gotta sort the handling out now not that its shoddy as standard!

Really nice clean mk1 and I love the 'fart' plate Cool

yeah people love the plate :lol:

Cant wait to see the MK1 on the rims etc....

me neither mate gonna look seriously phat in an oem + kinda way!!

new toy for the rado!! wanted one of these for ages work so well and look so cool im going to custom fab a surround so it fits in nicely and blends in as much as a chunk of carbon and cnc'd ally can blend in!! going to do the gearbox rebuild in the new year once i get hold of a peloquin.

rados still being painted but coming together well ive told them to hold onto it till after winter as im still waiting for a garage for it. Have decided on new wheels as the bbs have been sold now. the wheels arrived last week never seen any on a rado before and are better thean i could imagine! so ive split them ready for a custom theme!!

Also been working hard on the mk1 fitted new exhaust yesterday think it subtle enough? fitting samcos after lunch and quickshift linkage.

damn im bored waiting for the paint to be finished! have hit so many problems its not true!! trying to find a supplier for some alcantara at the minute not having much luck getting samples sent out! the mk1 had to go i started my own buisness this year and i hadnt driven it since before xmas so it went to an elderly classic car collector so its in good hands now!!

Hey Bill.. been ages dude.. cant wait to see the rado done... :wink:

BBS's went to a good home.. :D

real shame abt the MK1 :(

Hey Bal, too long beer soon bud!

Yeah big shame abt mk1 still gutted but hey ho buisness calls! plus we are moving at the end of the year need more space!

Beeftech pm sent mate!

well its finished well happy with results ill post up some pics when i get some time but for now heres a shot i found from edition of it.

looking imaculate as the 1st time I saw it ! 8)

was reading the DW thread....that is some crazy detailing!!!! results speak for themselves tho!

cheers guys yeah ams the detailing god! finally got the centre caps for the wheels which was what marked me down majorly at edition so it will be complete for players!

Bill, looked at teh DW thred and compering that to your motor at Ed can't believe it was turned round in such a short time-scale!

What's more shocking is that a Body-shop were prepared to let a car out in that condition, without even wiping the compound of it! :shock:

Look forward to a good crawl over it at Players.. may actually inspire me to get my fingers out!

PS I know some-one who maybe calling on AM's tallents soon as well...