Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Gran Turismo 4 - what do you think of it?

I'm going to stick with my Audi now, I'm sure I can get it tuned up enough to last a while. I won a little Fiat, but I've not driven it yet.

2nd one down in Special Conditions.. Capri rally. Its a piece of cake, you can do it over and over again, and the car you win is worth a bomb :D

This is an ace tip, retarded amunts of wedge can be gained from this, jimbo you have my respect 8)

I read the trick off someone else on here to be honest mate!

i'm well impressed by the number of 80s/90s retro legends there are! shame they're not up with the more modern cars for the harder races, it'd be fun thrashing a skyline an old audi quattro...

Anyone else tried the Buick Special '62 yet?... Try it with the driving aids (especially TCS and oversteer) turned off used to win both Old American Muscle car and American Muscle car races...

Mental car...

Probably classed as cheating but if you spec up, say, a Mitsi Evo 7 and enter 2nd or 3rd Jap race in B Spec you'll soon get a GT 350Z which can be entered into the Jap GT series without any mods and wipe the field. If you use B-Spec you can do all this whilst eating dinner.

Result, 150k in prize money and car worth £250k. Just enough the fully spec my M3 CSL.

The 205 Turbo 16 is pretty brutally fast.. didn't know there was a Lotus Carlton lurking though - will be on the lookout for that ;)

I raced against a Ford RS200. I have also raced in a Lancia Delta Integrale.

I tried a BMW M5 around the ring, it was very fast, a bit like driving a 500BHP jelly though. M3 is much easier to handle.

The Lotus Carlton is in the early '90s used car section. It comes and goes but it's always a 1990 model so will be at the top of the list. It's either 23k or 28k...can't remember exactly. 345bhp out of the box, 381bhp with an oil change and good for 600-odd horsepower in a fully tuned state.

Got the M3 GTR race car yesterday... fantastic car...

Got it by winning Schwarzwald A using a nitro'd mkV Golf....

Using that you can win the Professional NA sports, and hopefully (but I haven't tried yet) the M3 races...

Won that crazy Cadillac supercar - the Cien - 750bhp or something and took it round the Nurburgring - OH WHAT FUN! Nice noise too!

O.....M.....F.....G.......THIS IS AWESOME!!

I finally got my copy, and did nothing for a week but blat around the nurburgring.

I can't be arsed with the whole career thing, it takes too long for my liking, I'll save that for rainy days.

I just cannot get enough of belting around corners at 160mph, it feels utterly mint, and I love the way you feel like your hanging on for dear life when going flat out, much more realistic.

without a shadow of a doubt, the most awesome computer simulation ever. how they are ever going to better this I do not know.

Career thing is worth it.. thats when you get the proper cars ;)

Bojmobile - I just got the Cadillac Cien also

Get it to the Cadillac tuners - mines now pushing about 967bhp And then NOS ontop of that. It's an Animal!

jus has i was getting good at it my memory card save file as corrupted and ive lost everything to do with GT4 f-ing greattt arrrrghhh back to start for me

Got my copy at the weekend, its brilliant! First thing I did was take a Dodge Charger round the Nurburgring, talk about tail-happy! :)

Has anybody else noticed that the screen goes a bit blurry when you're about to have a particularly bad accident?

Bojmobile - I just got the Cadillac Cien also

Get it to the Cadillac tuners - mines now pushing about 967bhp And then NOS ontop of that. It's an Animal!

Cheers mate - will try that! Bet that's bags of fun round the Nurburgring! :shocked!:

Me and a couple of mates have been trying to get all golds in the licenses - by trying to beat each other's ghost car. Super hard though - done every license but the Special one.