Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Gran Turismo 4 - what do you think of it?

my memory card has been through the washing machine 4 times and tumble dried for half an hour twice and still works fine :lol:

gran turismo saves when you go back to the overall game view screen and takes a few seconds, if your ps2 was turned off or the card removed it could have screwed it up then

Does anyone else think the've put a bit too much understeer into GT4? A lot of the cars really dont seem to corner as I would expect. They only seem to grip right with race medium tyres or softer, but then the wear is just a bit excesive.

I got fed up with it and went back to pgr2 on xbox, roll on forza.

The F1 car is amazing. I urge everyone to do the Endurance races in Bspec mode. Sit for five minutes - make sure you're leading then go out on the piss for 24hrs to come back to a few hundred thousand credits and some amazing motors. Oh yeah!

The F1 car is amazing. I urge everyone to do the Endurance races in Bspec mode. Sit for five minutes - make sure you're leading then go out on the piss for 24hrs to come back to a few hundred thousand credits and some amazing motors. Oh yeah!

With what fucking car? :lol:

what percentage has ppl got up to....im approaching only 25% has ive not had much time to play it

Then maybe we should resurrect them both! WOO HA HA!

I know what you mean - go through phases - I was blasting round the Nurburgring in my heavily modded R32 the other day though! Great!

got to 30% then my saved game got corrupted on the memory card and I had to start over... my hearts not in it this time around! gutted!

I played the game upto 7% then not for months, now i've been having the PS2 on once a week just to play this...love it

Not really got anywhere with it, when it came out I was on the verge of completing GT3, I only had a series race to do then all races were done. I did the series race and nothing happened, IIRC it did not even show I had done it, so GT3 is just gathering dust.

Although I think GT4 is excellent, I just cannot get into it, probably completed about 2%, and I bought it when it was released. The only time I ever play it is when I'm racing my mates on 2 player arcade mode.

It's unrealistic to finish it for most folk - amount of hours you'd have to clock up. We do have lives -don't we?

Not really got anywhere with it, when it came out I was on the verge of completing GT3, I only had a series race to do then all races were done. I did the series race and nothing happened, IIRC it did not even show I had done it, so GT3 is just gathering dust.

wasnt there a bug that meant you could only ever get to 98% in GT3?

I do love GT4 but I just complete the easy rally course that nets you the Toyota Raid Rally Car, and then sell it for 275,000 so I can just buy cars and tinker around with them.. keep repeating that whenever I want to earn some extra dosh! I've never been that into the serious racing on it! :)

I mean - imagine actually DRIVING the 24hour races! No chance - I'd rather be spending time with my missus or in the pub!

Yep thank God for the b-spec mode, I did a couple of the endurance events in GT2 and it felt like torture after a couple of laps!

Really? That might explain that then. It was a whole load of effort over several years to get that far.

Really? That might explain that then. It was a whole load of effort over several years to get that far.

Yeah but my copy must've had a bug where you could only get to 47%!! :wink:

I do love GT4 but I just complete the easy rally course that nets you the Toyota Raid Rally Car, and then sell it for 275,000 so I can just buy cars and tinker around with them.. keep repeating that whenever I want to earn some extra dosh! I've never been that into the serious racing on it!

ive done the same race over and over and netted a cool 9000000 creddits over a 4 month period and then you can buy anythig you want , its truly a cool game , currently at 70 % and completed the other 3 100% . Truly class :D