Bally

My 16v Corrado.. Featured in this months (Jan 2010) PVW!

Well deserved mate really nice motor was talking to u late on sat afternoon when your lot was the only ones on the show ground, was looking good :notworthy:

Hey there.. remeber chatting to you guys... hope you chaps had a top wkend :drinking: cheers for yr kind words.. :wink:

Ah my bad then mate, when you originally said Dubclub i thought you were referring to been part of Westside as a group of dubbers, not making much sense here lol, but either way heyho lol.

So what is the Westside Dubclub dude?

Excuse my ignorance as im just not into the whole scene thing, enjoy my car and appreciate other peoples all the same as you do but thats as far as i go with it all.

No probs mate.. westside have been going for many years, I myself have always been a big fan of there cars & over the years become good friends with the lads..

westside & dubclub are totally seperate crews.. we all get along well with the guys hence parking with them..

Im not a scene person either :lol: it all depends how you take things.. either way dub loves always going to be in the blood.. :wink:

Yea Westside have been in it for the long haul as much as i can remember anyway, pioneers in the day and pretty much still are now, likewise always been a fan myself, i remember when Sukh's corrado broke cover on PVW when the mag was printed in good magazine paper/book type stuff with the square end instead of rounded [it used to be actually really nice to hold back then]

Well done, looks superb for a daily :notworthy: that EZ detail brush looks handy, where did you get it/price

Was great meeting you mate and will def catch you soon, next time am over!

Def intending on being over a lot more next year, especially if things go to plan with work and the car!

Catch ya soon mate!

Toph

Looked at home sitting on the field amongest all the show cars, Congrats on the win. I was just leaving as you were driving on stage and it was good to see a daily driver up there amongest all the cars with £££s ploughed into them. Gives us all hope :salute:

Yea Westside have been in it for the long haul as much as i can remember anyway, pioneers in the day and pretty much still are now, likewise always been a fan myself, i remember when Sukh's corrado broke cover on PVW when the mag was printed in good magazine paper/book type stuff with the square end instead of rounded [it used to be actually really nice to hold back then]

Wow talking abt real old times....

Well done, looks superb for a daily :notworthy: that EZ detail brush looks handy, where did you get it/price

Thanks mate... hit 202k on the way to westside show today...

as for the brush http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/detail-brush-p-324.html

Was great meeting you mate and will def catch you soon, next time am over!

Def intending on being over a lot more next year, especially if things go to plan with work and the car!

Catch ya soon mate!

Toph

yeh likewise.. great to finally meet you.. love yr corrado...

goodluck with everything.. take it easy...

Looked at home sitting on the field amongest all the show cars, Congrats on the win. I was just leaving as you were driving on stage and it was good to see a daily driver up there amongest all the cars with £££s ploughed into them. Gives us all hope :salute:

Thanks for yr kind words matey.... everythings done over time Ive owned the car (coming up 5yrs) I was shocked to drive up on stage :lol:

Looks like another Trophy from Yesterday Bally? ;)

yeh, came runnerup in show & shine corrado class @ westside...

So :wave: {mincing} :nuts: it's painfull Bally! :lol:

See you Sunday!

Congrats mate! Making it the hatrick this weekend?? :notworthy:

So :wave: {mincing} :nuts: it's painfull Bally! :lol:

See you Sunday!

Im to busy having a a laugh :lol:

Congrats mate! Making it the hatrick this weekend?? :notworthy:

pretty shocking month...

Runnerup @ E38

Runnerup again @ Westside

then came 3rd @ players!!

time for some changes again :lol:

Its all good, been away for the summer so no changes really, hope to be at E38 next year work permitting...

The C was looking good at Stoner

8)

Holy over-saturation, batman!

Car looks superb though mate - as it always does! :)

Thanks for the pic Rob... hope yr keeping well??

thanks to the rest of you guys.. means alot....

So come on then Bally-boy fess up what's the plans? (we can all keep a secret, honestly!)

No plans at the mo Jon... got a busy year doing other stuff going on at home etc...

what bonnet bra did you have on at stoner?? is it a autobra??

Bonnet bra is from US.. took 3months to arrive.. Ive had it 3years now.. hate autobras.. cheap crap!

can you remember where? looks awesome tbh, would love one for mine, even if it does take 3 months :D

can you remember where? looks awesome tbh, would love one for mine, even if it does take 3 months :D

well just checked the company name (looked through old receipts) company I bought it from was UK based, but ordered from states, checked there weblink & says on there site company has now ceased trading.. they werent very easy to deal with even back then!!

http://shop.liquidautomotive.com/