Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

My C without car park dents!

Some picks of my C this weekend after having all my car park dinks taken out, well the big one is only 70% gone but you can't see it in the picks so what the hey. 8)

Also De-wipered my a.. and took all my seats out and spanked them to death, and detailed the headlights Mr Haywire style. :D

I won't mention the new indicator lens as i'm still coming to terms with the price f.....stealers! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyway, here you go, in a flatering evenning light (its really not as as good as it looks!)..................... :oops:

Looks brand new mate!

Apart from the lack of rear wiper that someone suggested would look better without :roll:

Lovely car for sure, just i like the wiper where it's meant to be, my opinion only.

Chris

It just cleans up the back end on the car.. quite a few people have done it actually. You'd be surprised how much tidyer and smoother the rear looks with out it.

Just slap some RainX on the rear window and that takes care of that.

Car looks great Nick :)

Where/how did you get the dents pulled Nick? What was the approximate cost (for how many)?

There's a few on mine too, and one day I'm sure I'll get around to fixing them..

Matt.. not the 'exact' answer but I believe most dent pullers charge on a 'per panel' basis and that its usually anywhere from £40-£60 per panel..

i got charged £40 to do both sides on all pannels ((exceldent))...i had about 4-5 dinks taken out for that.

very nice mate

been thinking about the dinks on mine so any recommended dent pullers around north wales??

Yeah, it looks alright I guess... :lol:

Nah, good stuff Nick! Gonna be good seeing the old girl at E38 :)

Cheers guys, but as you know they allways look better in the picks. The front is blasted with stone chips and theres a big crack in the back bumper you cant see! Allways park end on end thinking i'd rather have a scuffed bumper than a door dent, UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW MUCH THE REAR BUMPER IS WTF!

There is still a ripple in the rear quarter from the big sent also but its better.

Friend owns a garage here and gets a guy round once a week. I added it to the list for cash and it was £30 per panel but ended up doing the lot for £60 cash. pm me if you want details as i would'nt want to post them if you catch my drift. Operates about a 40 mile radious from the south coast if that helps.

I have details of a few round here if you are fairly local, only reason i went this route was because my dent was really quite big and on the swage line and nobody else would touch it!

Dont watch them do it either, i had to walk away when the hammer came out!