Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

g-mans 4 door corrado... :wink: alive again (update13/11/05)

stevemac, it was low when we went to mania mate

Its dropped more now then when we went to maina as the suspension was only a day old and had not settled then... Its dropped about 10mm front and i modded the rear to gain another 25mm out of the rear! :lol:

love the curve the half open front/back windows make, how long did it take you to line them up? :lol:

looks wicked though mate

It was a little trick a certian mad belgium guy tought me... there is actually a setting to open them this way... :lol: it follows the line of the car so well :lol:

Thats cool Darren! Who needs air ride when it sits that sweet!

I've got a huge puddle in the drivers side passenger foot well of my Passat B5. Its caused by a drain hole under the battery geting clogged with leaves, etc. I havnt got around to sorting it yet, but thought with the weather getting worse and there being leaves about it'd be worth letting you know to keep an eye on yours to avoid any flooding! :lol: ;-) Yours is a later model than mine so VW may have sorted it out. Its the second time mines done it.

Damn thats looking good... I have a very soft spot for the Passat now - can see it being my family car as and when I start a family 8)

love the curve the half open front/back windows make, how long did it take you to line them up? :lol:

looks wicked though mate

It was a little trick a certian mad belgium guy tought me... there is actually a setting to open them this way... :lol: it follows the line of the car so well :lol:

Here's pic of my old Passat 1.8t from Deva Dubs this year!!! (Notice the windows :lol: ) Only managed to put the A8 wheels on and fit a debadged grill and it got stolen :cry:

Now converted to the Corrado!!

Passatdeva.jpg

Thats cool Darren! Who needs air ride when it sits that sweet!

I've got a huge puddle in the drivers side passenger foot well of my Passat B5. Its caused by a drain hole under the battery geting clogged with leaves, etc. I havnt got around to sorting it yet, but thought with the weather getting worse and there being leaves about it'd be worth letting you know to keep an eye on yours to avoid any flooding! :lol: ;-) Yours is a later model than mine so VW may have sorted it out. Its the second time mines done it.

You could be right or it could be the seal around the pollen filter housing. These are also prone to leaking. Problem is though, the convenience control unit lives in the passenger footwell under the carpet and does not like water! I've had to totally strip the interior and re-wire a number of passats for this problem.

I struggle to see you you make up that potholed road to the workshop. It must be a very precise line you take!

Yeah - could do with sending someone down to the beach for some sand/gravel to fill the potholes with . :wink:

I struggle to see you you make up that potholed road to the workshop. It must be a very precise line you take!

Yeah - could do with sending someone down to the beach for some sand/gravel to fill the potholes with . :wink:

i go down and level it out for him every few weeks :twisted: