Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

CorradoVR6-n.o.s's VR6 Turbo,,now sold :(

looks very purposeful.

Theres absolutely loads of space at the back of it once you have got that crappy standard manifold out the way isnt there?!

With the size of my pulley now to compensate for the pressure drop of the cooler im expecting over 300bhp,and no date as of yet of Stealth ,think i might leave it until the winter is over and i have more funds.Dame car eats all my money !! :(

At the moment with no Air Flow meter,on standard map,it does 40miles to 15 quid........need that remap,but im going to travel to Stealth like that 200+ miles away..ouch !!

CoxyLaad, Yea loads of room................ for a Turbo :mrgreen:

8) 8) got green injectors on my golf vr6 sc[think stealth sourced/fitted them].it made 303bhp/278 torque at stealth dec 04.but it does have 248s-vgi-2.9-stealth BVH-V2.dont you just love vinces toy cupboard! 8) .

its mina/anoraks old car.8.5psi pulley.it was fitted with the greens/walbro so it would always fuel properly.been thinking of getting the 12psi mafless setup but heard of conflicting reports.need a new aquamist pump-but expensive.trying to source a shurflo pump that does the same thing,but cannot seem to find an off the shelf uk supplier-any ideas chaps?

40 miles for £15 - Ouch! :)

I really like the no. plate down there, looks mean.

Thanks Trigger :thumbleft: Im getting used to it now,Got my date for stealth booked now for the 9th of October !!

Cant wait... :D

']['H3R4POR Thanks mate,quite chuffed with the way its turning out,after this im not spending a penny on the girl until bills are paid ,and savings are enough to buy a house !

So im going to store it for a year or so.

Here is a quick,crap Realplayer Vid of my car when i just fitted the FMIC,it wouldent rev as there was a lead off,but its to show you the noise !

said it before chris, but very impressed with all the work you have done :salute: dont suppose you want to fit an FMIC, into mine do ya :wink:

said it before chris, but very impressed with all the work you have done :salute: dont suppose you want to fit an FMIC, into mine do ya :wink:

Ive said it before aswell...its James :lol:

If i had the time and place mate i would fit the cooler for you. :wink:

Hello all.

Dont know why im posting this here but its one chapter in my life.

As im recovering from the sudden tragic loss of my 3 and a half year old shih tzu Sam.

She broke her back trying to get out to fast from under the sofa and i had to put her down.I was with her to the very end.

Sam has been Laid out to rest in my Fathers back garden where she loved to lie in the sun watching the world go by.

I've never felt so useless.

Terrible news mate :( Know exactly how you feel, Shimba, our 8 year old german shepherd had to be put down on tuesday after spending all but two weeks of the last three months in the vets. Gutted.

sad news mate, I'm not a dog man personally, but I know dogs can be an additional member of the family to some folk.

sorry to hear this :(

ps, I thought your name was Chris too :-/

sorry to hear this sad news james, its just amazing how some pets get too become, so much a part of your life, and when they go, it's like someone in your family has passed on,

regards

karl

Thanks for the condolences guys,im not going to go on with this as its to painful,just looking at that picture hurts.

So i went out and took some pictures of the C to kinda ...well.....keep my mind busy.