Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

CorradoVR6-n.o.s's VR6 Turbo,,now sold :(

Perl Green or something but the Dragon green was for storm IIRC but could be wrong.

It looks like dragon green to me (same as mine), storms were classic green weren't they?

Complete bargain sure it must be worth twice that. I was thinking about cream leather so a few more pics would be appreciated!

dragon green m plate vr6 with black interior just been sold at veedubs in newcastle for £1500 - needed front end panels only, not recorded - very tidy car with 104k - nearly bought it...........

H8RRA, That sounds like a good deal ...depends on damage. :?

triggermyson, I will get more pics,but have to rebuild interior as headcloth and sunroof are out,once back together I will take more.

The colour is Green Pearl Effect-LC6V

Dragon green is a darker green which i had my other VR resprayed. :D

Yip it was and after you drove me around in yours :p

Yea im still after grill but have been working flat out...I will ring ya some time.

Don't know if its just me but I hate leather!! Cant get used to sliding around on them,think I might swap them for black cloth ?! :shocked!:

Yip it was and after you drove me around in yours :p

Yea im still after grill but have been working flat out...I will ring ya some time.

Don't know if its just me but I hate leather!! Cant get used to sliding around on them,think I might swap them for black cloth ?! :shocked!:

can swap with me?! lol

Ive drivin my Vr about 4 short times since i got it and dont like the leather at all,but when the winter is over with and im running it more often im going to see if my mind will change :wink: But i think i will.............

Hi James,

Good to see ur back in VR land- looks nice. Just a tip on the leather- a lot of the leather cleaners seem to be 'polishy' based and you slide all over the shop when you use it (armour all being a good example). Others seem more watery based (like liquid leather) which take the sheen off the leather and give a lot of 'sticktion' meaning the leather actually grips again..Give it a try M8 before ditching the leather..

Cheers

Mike

I have a full Grey leather interior that i want to flog as it's been sitting in the garage for most of this year and it has the recaro deep bucket seats in the front

Chris

Well I have done quite a bit of work to my raddo since I've had it and done no more than 300 mile in it.. :roll:

So I've taking some more pics today at work after buying some super shiny TT Competition rims off Slimbo :thumb right:

I put them on just for that day to see what they look like and they look the nuts :luvlove: ,just need it dropping about an inch and I will be one happy bunny. :albino:

Looking smart - love the wheels, hopefully when i've finished polishing mine they'll look similar! Did you polish teh manifold and rocker cover yourself? If so, in situ or removed? Bay looks very nice indeed. Good effort there.

Looking smart - love the wheels, hopefully when i've finished polishing mine they'll look similar! Did you polish teh manifold and rocker cover yourself? If so, in situ or removed? Bay looks very nice indeed. Good effort there.

Cheers for the replies....well chuffed :thumb right:

The manifold and rocker cover I polished while I was doing chains.So they had been taken off. There will be to much aluminium filings every where when you flatten the alloy down,so better off.

Still need to paint plastics as haven't got around to do them yet.

Tick one job done(tick) ..bit by bit... :-P