Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

CorradoVR6-n.o.s's VR6 Turbo,,now sold :(

Just wanted to pass on my condolences too mate.. but the best way to remeber them is to talk about them and the good times, and the silly stuff they used to get up to!

I'm a dog man myself (just don't find that cats have the same personalities!) and can totally sympathise with what you're going through! Ours had to be put down after 13+ happy years.. wasn't a good day at all :(

CoxyLaad, Yea ,hate things hanging around ! Just waiting for re-map day October the 9th Been revving it hard to see how much boost i can get and at 6500 rpm ive seen 15psi,cant wait for the day !

Jim, Thanks Jim,have been talking all day and in tears over it,just cant believe its happened like this so sudden so tragic so painful to me.Would have been easier if she had lived out her life to the full and it would have been( i Think !) easier to cope with.

I know she had been spoiled rotten and she was the madam of the house and her quirky ways could never be replaced.

Miss her badly ! Had relatives and friends die in the past and ive shed a tear or two but nothing like this !

Thanks again.

Sorry to hear the news :( It's very difficult- they really do become part of your family. Still miss my dog loads- he was put down 5 years ago!

You'll feel better as time goes by, and instead of getting upset, you'll have a smile on your face when you remember her :wink: :)

quality!

Still at the 'biting anything that goes near her head' phase then?

:lol: Yes,if it moves it dies ! The other night as i was blowing lightly in her face as she was biting the air and then jumped forward and she latched herself onto my nose :lol: Ouch !

Sorry to hear bout the loss man, my rabbit also broke it's back years ago :(

New one looks funky though :D!

Your car looks great, what are those wheels? They suit it lovely. Never was a fan of the massive hole in the front bumper, but now I think it looks proper mean and you know there's something powerful lurking under there !!

Thanks Mav3, New pup is a handful !! The wheels are RH cups,but might change them soon again as i need bigger brakes and they wont have enough clearance for what callipers i intend to use.

I'm liking the hole in the bumper,it will look even better once its smoothed inside and painted as its just cut out at the moment and looks gash !

Quick update,been to stealth racing for my re-map yesterday,travelled at 4:30am and got back at 9:00pm :sleeping: and at only 11psi i managed to get over 300bhp and 290 torque 8)

Lights the road up at night with flames from the exhaust after every gear change :twisted:

It pulls like a train... 8)

Quick Vid on the rollers

Some pictures

Rollers8x6.jpg

The line at the bottom of each page is Std VR6.

Torque 289.7 @ 5119rpm

At 1900rpm it produces the maximum torque of a standard VR6 would at 187 @ 4265 :lol:

Torque8x6.jpg

BHP 304.6@ 5790 RPM

BHP8x6.jpg

Superb. Vid is awsome, although i think i'd get a tad nervous there, like you're waiting for exam results.

Well went out for a spin tonight to have my belt snaped/shreded itself 20 miles from home,left phone and wallet at home aswell..Doh! Limped home conserving power and letting it cool down every 5min !

Never mind,got a genuine belt now to put on as its much stronger than a cheap replacement belt.

Well,thats it for the raddo for another 6-8 months while the winter blows over and i buy a house,had my downs with the charger but gave it a 4 hour clean/polish and took it for a spin today while the weather was good and it was so much fun... :twisted:

Drive By

Absolutely loving those wheels James. Your car looks awesome, and such a transformation from when you bought it!

Can't believe you even considered selling it!