g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

looking good mate, how much lower you wanting to go, what dish are they on the back atm? :p will look mint when it goes down, do you not have many bad roads and speed humps where you live! i struggle as it is with mine as low as it is. it catches going reversing into my garage and its pretty much level :) lol

glad you all like :D,the roads near me are shite,but reckon i can drop a few mm more if i get a 50mm splitter,gonna try one on an see what it looks like 1st before i decide 8)

hahah its all about the aesthetics! im still debating on a full respray etc before sorting the more important issues!!! :D :D

cheers mate,as everyone knows "red is best" 8)

red interior is better, disguises the virginal findings

cant believe how much attention my new rims are drawin 8) people drivin along side me an starin @ the wheels,even people commentin on how nice the car looks when i park up in town,but the best has to be this,i was parkin up in donny town center when a couple of pissed up lads came up to me "thats wicked man!its a corrado yeah?is it one of them VR60'S " :cuckoo:

cheers guys,she's deffo moved on from the early stages of ownership :D

just gotta re tint the rears as its come off :(

g60greeny, I am taking this purely from my useless memory but... Was your car in the readers section of PreformanceVW a few months back?

It might sound strange but I thought i recognised it with the Borbet's on. Your car is one of the reasons I wanted one. I couldn't find the magazine to check if it was yours. Very nice car, actually looks even better with the BBS's on, I didn't think it could look any better. Nice to see how far it has come along, good work. 8)

well took a few pic of the rado on a gloomy sunday mornin,might enter one for this months calendar......but which one?

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

1st 1 but you ned the car centred more, the 1st because it is brighter than the others.

well the rado may be makin way for a gti loop only may in talks as i type :lol:

he was askin about the car with out the interior,so was wonderin how much u reckon teh interiors worth,if i was to sell seperate?