g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

looking ace :notworthy: love the wheels ! :luvlove: and that trim is something else!

I must admit I agree with that ^^^^ :shades:

One of my favourite Corrados.....

i finally feel loved on the forum :luvlove: :lol:

keep thinkin of goin to buy a heat gun to start splittin the wheels,might do it in the week,sunday bein a day of rest an all that :sleeping:

Interior goes well with the red, much better than the Beige would have, IMO :) cant go wrong with the RS's 8)

cheers,i'm happy we the colour combo as well,reckon i need a few cream parts to go we it,parcel shelf an the center tunnel maybes

so ya gettin someone else t do the hard work.ya might aswell.decided on a colour for centres yet.i reckon ya could easily get a match for what we were talkin about.

well i'll have ago @ polishin the dishes meself when i've split um,not sure on the centers as disscussed mate,think chrome powder coat is on the cards now :D

i finally feel loved on the forum :luvlove: :lol:

keep thinkin of goin to buy a heat gun to start splittin the wheels,might do it in the week,sunday bein a day of rest an all that :sleeping:

You dont need a heat gun to split the rims mate, just a rubber mallet and the 8mm 12 point hex bolt socket and a ratchet, i did a guide and put it on Club GTI when i split mine down and refurbed them :grin:

http://www.clubgti.com/forum/showthread ... ght=bbs+rm

silicone aint that strong mate :D if u have ran the stanley blade around it first it should pop off with a good tap from the trusty old mallet :clap: :salute:

silicone aint that strong mate :D if u have ran the stanley blade around it first it should pop off with a good tap from the trusty old mallet :clap: :salute:

yeah would have thought,but when i tried it seems pretty firm,no harm in tryin the heat gun method for the sake of 20quid :lol:

Rubber mallet should do the job for splitting them, used a heat gun on my rm's but did my mates 301's with the mallet. AFAIK heating silicone doesn't change it, as someone on here said thats why we spend lots of money on silicone hoses :D

Cars looking stunning, love the way your going with it. Getting a good response over on vortex too :D

If there ali dishes then be reasonably careful, don't think there is any rhyme or reason to getting these off but i just kept running the stanley blade around then tapping with the mallet and vise versa :)

how much beef can these dishes take???gave it a few good wacks but it aint budgin :scratch:

:shock:

well got me door cards an gaitor back from the trimmers,i reckon he's done a rate good job on um 8)

Picture008Small.jpg

Picture010Small.jpg

Picture006Small.jpg

Picture005Small-2.jpg

just gotta cut the holes for the handles etc,thinkin of relocatin the window switches,not sure yet?

also the panels where the door pocketx go is gonna be trimmed in black alcantara (sp) to match teh black an tan theme

an heres a couple of pics after one card as been treat with gliptone leather conditioner :eek:

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

also had a custom bonnet bra made,but i dont think the forums ready for such a thing :lol:

cheers mr toad,reckon i'll post a pic of it,also this is the 1st bonnet bra theguys ever made,its loads better quality than the autobra ones 8)

(zips up flame suit :onfire: )

PictureSmall.jpg

Picture011Small.jpg

Picture007Small.jpg

baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaahahhhhhahahahahaahhaahhahahahhahahhahahaha woooooooooooo :camp: :brickwall:

My Mrs said why would you do that, she passes you every week as well, watch out for her in a morning in her black 55 reg Polo pointing and laughing.

I give you 1 thing though it does look better than the black 1 but that does not mean it looks good, all in my eyes of course. As the saying goes i would hate to have a car like yours :wink:

:wave: